Thankyou to Sugar for this lovely graphic.
A "HAPPY NEW YEARS" DAY MY FRIENDS YES I'M BACK AGAIN.
I'LL MAKE MY MIND UP SHORTLY WON'T I BUT IT IS SUCH A PAIN.
TRYING TO KEEP AWAY FROM J/LAND WHEN IN FACT I KNEW.
I WOULDN'T BE MISSING LONG WHEN I RECIEVED SOME WORDS FROM YOU.
THANKYOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT I 'M NOT REAL WELL BUT I.
JUST THOUGHT FOR STARTERS TO THE NEW YEAR I WOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY.
I DIDN'T WANT TO REALY MISS IN SHOWING YOU ALL THESE FEW.
CHRISTMAS SNAPS I'D PROMISED SOME FOLKS I WOULD SHOW THEM TO.
MY CHRISTMAS WASNT THE BEST IV'E HAD BUT NO WE'RE NOT LOOKING BACK.
I'M TOLD BY MANY OF YOU TO LOOK FORWARD SO COUNT ON ME NOW JACK.
ADVISE I'M ALWAYS GRATEFUL OF SO I AM DOING JUST.
WHAT LOTS OF YOU HAVE TOLD ME TO I REALY THINK I MUST.
IF ONLY ONCE A WEEK I POST AT LEAST I'M STILL AROUND.
AND NOT WONDERING WHAT YOUR UP TO IF I DON'T TREAD ON YOUR GROUND.
SO I HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS HAPPY FRIENDS AND I HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR TOO.
WILLL BE FULL OF CONTENTMENT AND HAPPINESS EVERY BIT WAY THROUGH.
I DIDN'T GO OUT LAST NIGHT I WAS SAD BUT THATS IN THE PAST NOW FOLKS.
AND I DID HAVE A LAUGH VIA E. MAILS AND GOT SENT A FEW GOOD JOKES.
SO ALL IN ALL IT WASN'T THAT BAD AT LEAST I'M NOT SICK IN BED.
AND I DIDN'T GET DRUNK SO TODAY I HAVN'T GOT AN ACHEING HEAD.
I WAS TO GO TO THE CEMETARY TODAY BACK HOME 80 MILES.
BUT I COULDN'T MAKE THE JOURNEY SO INSTEAD I DID IT IN DIFFERANT STYLE.
WHERE I'M LIVING NOW BY THE SEA WAS MY MUMS FAVOURITE PLACE WHEN ALIVE.
SO I WENT TO THE HARBOUR AND SCATTERED THE FLOWERS ON THE OCEAN OUTSIDE.
TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MY MOTHERS BIRTHDAY SO THATS THE REASON FOR THIS.
SO NO WAY WHATEVER HOWEVER WAS I GOING TO MISS.
TAKING THE FLOWERS WHICH I HAD BOUGHT AND I DO EVERY NEW YEARS DAY.
WELL NOW THATS ALL FINISHED AND DONE WITH NOW I HAVN'T MUCH MORE TO SAY.
ONLY HERE BY MY SIDE IS A GLASS OF SHERRY THE FIRST DRINK IV'E HAD THIS TIME.
AND I'M TOASTING TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN J/LAND WHILST WRITING THIS SIMPLE RHYME.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE GOD BLESS YOU ALL."
HE-HE .
"HAPPY NEW YEAR"
( aol pictures wouldn't work grr ).
29 comments:
And to you Kath. Just to see you once in a while will keep us all happy, I'm sure. You would leave a helluva gap.
Happy 2008!
Bunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm just up here this morning having slept in til a little after 8 today. I read your lovely entry saying you were back and then went to make a comment and they said your journal was unavailable...so here's my comment to your entry.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! I was so happy to see your entry here this morning ! I do hope you will continue .
I know it is hard loosing family and friends and the memory of your Mother was well done with the scattering of the flowers. I always believe we keep them in our hearts and they are always apart of us. Going to the cemetery is not necessary as there souls are no longer there.
Count your blessings to day and welcome the New Year and maybe one of your resolutions will be to write to us in j-land with your lovely rhymes.
Love and blessings for a Happy New Year !
'On Ya' - ma (also known as Pam) THANKYOU SO MUCH PAM MUCH APPRECIATED.LOVE KATH XX
Yayy!!!! You are back. I'm so happy, even if it is only for the one time. I'll take whatever I can get! I would so miss you were you to dissappear forever! I@m glad that you were able to do this special thing in memory of your mom. I am so blessed that I still have my mom around. (((hugs))) Not looking forward to the day that I don't. I hope this year is a good one for you Kath, just chock full of goodness and blessings!
love,
marie
Ah, there you are. I just sent off an e-mail and then got another alert for your entry. Happy Happy New Year! 'On Ya' - ma
Hi Dear Kath I just left you a message only to find your entry had disapeared you were sorting out your pictures lol ,I said it was the best new year gift ever to see a post from you ,and I know every one will agree ,I am so pleased you reconsidered ,what a lovely idea to take your Mums flowers to the sea shore ,I like that ,was it cold lol ? Brrr .I hope you feel better soon ,Im sure I will when things go back to what poses as normal ,I have to admitt to shedding a tear at midnight ,I want to send all my best wishes to you and Rodge for a healthy happy new year ,all my love my dear friend ..Jan xx
I'm so glad your still here. Happy New Year. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy
Happy New Year, Kath! AOL wouldn't let me leave a comment either. I just went through and opened the pictures one by one. Do you still have plants on your balcony? Wow, I love seeing green right now. I'm so glad you are still posting. I'm so sorry you're not well right now. I'm praying for you, mother hen. I had a quiet New Year's Eve also. I was whining and pouting but at least there is no hangover today. I defnitely wouldn't delete your journal. You have far too many memories posted in it. Love xx Chris
One word to describe my reaction to your entry today
"HOORAY" Welcome back and don't you dare go away from Jland again lol whatever would we do without our Mother Hen.
Debbie
xxxx
Hi Kath I am so happy you are staying it was such a shock you saying you were leaving. I did not have a great Christmas either but as you so rightly say its in the past we have a new year to look forward to. Happy New Year to you and rooster. Love Joan.
WOO HOO! This made my New Year! To see an entry from YOU!
I'm so happy that you're staying, you'd be sorely missed, for no other is like you, my dear Kath.
Keep in mind all I said in my emails, & know we, your friends love you. (me especially) :) As you're such a sweet, kind, considerate lady to all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2008 get better day by day!
Hugs,
Sugar
Happy New Year to you Kath!
Lisa
Yay...I was happy to see an entry from you!! Scattering the flowers is a wonderful idea ~ I'm sure it made your mom smile upon you. Hopefully you can get the pictures to work later. Good to see you posting :)
Lisa
Good morning and Happy New Year to you to Kath! Glad to see an entry from you. :-) That is so nice to scatter flowers. :-) I think you said your shoulder was hurting?? Praying for you Kath. Wishing you a wonderful New Year Day. God bless with LOTS of blessings, Janie
I am so glad that you will still visit us... I am so sorry that your mum has passed, I can't imagine not having mine... I have said a prayer for her and you... know that she is always with you...
be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
I'm sorry that you are going through a hard time and not feeling well. Scattering the flowers is a nice idea. Please take care of yourself. I'm glad you've decided to keep writing here. --Cin
Lovely to see you Kath!! Happy New Year!! Loads of love, Joan
love you kath!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2008 brings you lots and lots of blessings!! Love, Shelly
Hello Kath, I`m so pleased to see you again, Happy New Year and I hope your health improves and you are feeling much better soon. Take care my friend.
Love Sandra xxxx
Growling at AOHell doesnt work Kath, I've tried lol! Anyway I'm very glad you got to visit the cemetery and leave flowers. Your Mom is with you forever now, I'm sure you must feel her spirit lingering on your shoulder. So you didn't drink last night? Me neither! I think we're the only 2 on earth who didn't lol. May this year and every one always bring you the joy you bring others, Kath. xoxo CATHY
Ironically, my aol is working fine today, but the rest of my (non-aol) internet has frozen completely! Argh.
Happy new year-- I'm glad you have a tradition down by the ocean in honor of your mother. If you can stay posting every once in a while, that'd be great:)
Yes, looking at the present and future now -- here's to it! (virtual toast)
Good to see you!.....all the best in 2008, to you and yours
Aileen....X
http://journals.aol.co.uk/haileen2003/wishing-and-hoping
Welcome back, {{{{Kath}}}}. Don't scare us like that again with talk of leaving us here. We adore you where you are, for who you are.
Happy New Year.
Ben
All is well again...now that Kath is back!!
HOORAY!
xx
Russ
I'm so happy you made an entry. I loved it. I hope your feeling better and you have a wonderful 2008. Hugs to you.
I pray your health improves.
I hope you have a blessed New Years
Terrie
Thankyou Terrie Much appreciated You know that.Take Care Kath xxx
God bless you, my beautiful friend. Happy New Year! Wishing you the best in 2008!!!!!
Forever Friends,
Win =.)
xx Thankyou Wininere.Much appreciated you know that .Take Care God Bless Kath xxx
Wishing you a Healthy Happy New Year ,I have just started reading yor journal and you are so clever with your words ...love and best wishes Jean
Thank you for your kind words in your comment saying I look nice in the new Jumper and beads Jan and Maurice bought me for Christmas ....love and best wishes Jeanxx
Good to see you back!!
Lyn
Post a Comment