Saturday, 29 December 2007

GOODBYE I AM CLOSING MY JOURNAL"

   
                        
    
WELL FRIENDS A BIG DECISIONS BEEN  MADE BY MOTHERHEN AT THE END OF THIS DAY.
 
GOODBYE I AM CLOSING MY JOURNAL AND WHY I DON'T WISH TO SAY.
 
IV'E ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF WRITING IT AND ENJOYED EVERY COMMENT IV'E HAD.
 
AND IN ALMOST TWO YEARS I CAN HONESTLY SAY I ONLY GOT ONE THAT WAS BAD.
 
I HAD A VERY NICE CHRISTMAS TIME I GOT LOVELY GIFTS GALORE.
 
A NEW MOBLIE PHONE AND LARGE STERIO SPEAKERS FOR MY COMPUTER AND MORE.
 
CHOCOLATES PERFUME AND TOILETRIES EARINGS AND NECKLACE TO MATCH.
 
AND A NEW SMALL GARDEN ORNAMENT TO POP IN MY LITTLE PATCH.
 
I DID MY BEST TO PLEASE COMPANY WHICH I DIDN'T EXPECT AT ALL.
 
THEY TOLD ME THEY REALY ENJOYED THEMSELVES EVEN THOUGH I MISSED THE BALL.
 
IT ALL TURNED OUT SO WONDERFUL SO I COUNTED MY BLESSINGS AGAIN.
 
THOUGH I DO SEEM TO HAVE DEVELOPED AN ACHE IN MY SHOULDER THATS CAUSING ME PAIN.
 
I DON'T THINK IT'S FROM THE COMPUTER LIKE BEFORE AS I HAVN'T BEEN.
 
ONLINE THAT MUCH THIS CHRISTMASTIME IT JUST HASN'T BEEN MY SCENE.
 
I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO READ YOU ALL WHEN I GET CHANCE NOW AND THEN.
 
SO I WISH YOU " A WONDERFUL PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR " FROM KATH YES OLD MOTHERHEN. HE-HE
 
GOOD HEALTH GOOD LUCK LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES I DON'T KNOW WHAT ESLE TO SAY.
 
ONLY THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND KINDNESS WHEN YOU HAVE  PASSED MY WAY.
 
YOUR A BUNCH OF FANTASTIC  PEOPLE I'VE  MET AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER  FORGET.
 
THE DAY I JOINED J/LAND ONE APRIL MORNING WHEN I CLICKED ONTO THE NET. 
 
DRINK UP AND TOAST TO 2008 AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME.
 
I MAY START ANOTHER NEW JOURNAL BUT FOR NOW NO MORE "SIMPLE RHYME" .
 
           

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you must do what feels right for you, my dear Kath, we will all miss you SOOOO much. If you decide to start another journal, please be sure & let me know. Hoping things go great for you in the New Year.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{KATH}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Please keep in touch.
Hugs & lots of love,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Oh no...say it ain't so..please don't go...
see I rhymed just for you!!!
I will miss you to pieces..will you stay in touch??
I hope so..
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Awe Kath, I am in tears...I am going to miss you so very much.  You have become such a special friend to me.  I am being selfish, I know, but I love coming to your journal and I will miss it & you so very much.  Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing from time to time.  I wish you a happy & healthy 2008 my friend.  Take good care.
Love you,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Kath this is such a shock. I guess I just thought you would always be here but you have to do what you feel is right for you. I wish you the best in every way. Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Kath...I don't want to say I'm shocked or in tears because I know you are doing what is right for you but know I will miss the dickens out of you and your rhymes.  I pray the 2008 is a happy and prosperous year for you and your rooster.  I'm only an e-mail away.  I'm really not good as saying goodbye.  How about see you later to one of my very favorite persons in JLand.  Love xx Chris  (Make sure you let me know if and when you start again.)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're closing down Kath. I haven't been over here too often and when I do I find you're packing up! I'm cutting down my time on the computer and getting a life outside of AOL too! I need to do a massive clean up indoors, what with working full time too it leaves no time to do much else. Best of luck and have a wonderful, happy and healthy new year! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I`m so sorry you`ve decided to go Kath, you will be missed by many, including me. I hope you decided to start another journal one day but for now my friend, Happy New Year to you and Rog. Take care and I`ll look out for you in my comments section.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Kath.  I am so sorry to hear this.  :-(  I shall miss your lovely little rhymes.  I know that you must have your reasons for doing it.  Have you ever thought about have a journal somewhere else?  Like on blogger or typepad or some such?  I don't know the reasons for your leaving but I shall truly miss you.  I do hope that you will still stay in touch via e-mail as I count you one of my friends.  HOpe that 2008 brings you and  Roger many blessings.  (((hugs))))
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Two pieces of bad news in one day its just not fair. Jeannette is cutting down to once a month and now you are going altogether will miss your cheery rhymes so much if you start a journal elsewhere please let me know. for now May I wish you Happy New year. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I've got to say I hope that this is not good bye.  I often wonder why people leave thier journals as I love mine so much.  I've so enjoyed yours and all the wonderful laughs you've share with us.  Please don't delete your journal.  I did that once and so regret it as lots of happy memories and pictures were there and not I cannot retreive them.  Hopefully you'll find a day when you'll want to journal again.  I'll be here waiting for when you do.  Please keep in touch.  You've grown to be a dear friend and I'm going to miss you !  I'll be praying that this New Year ahead will be a great one for you !  Not good bye - only see you later...'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

This makes me so very sad. I won't ask why, nor will anybody else, I'm sure. But I do have to ask you to please keep in touch, if only an email from time-to-time to say "I'm okay." You have no idea (absolutely none), as to what a huge impact you've had on my life, and on the lived of others. You are unique- truly one of a kind. I will miss you very much, more than words can say. God bless you, dear one. Thank you so much for your encouragement, and your love.
Hugs..wish they were real ones.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

With shock and sadness I read this post ,Kath all I ask is... dont delete the journal ,you might at some point want to go back and read it, even if you dont post anymore ,please keep it for the historical value ,all those good old times you have spoken of ,I will of course keep in touch ,and so must you ,Happy New Year to Rodge and you my dear Kath ..love ya .... Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Jland will not be the same without you Kath, I will miss your rhymes so much you have brought light to many dark days for me. Please keep in touch and let me know a little of what you have been up to from time to time. Will be waiting in hope that one day you might return with another wonderful and far from simple rhyme. May the New Year bring you and yours health, wealth and happiness.
Love
Debbie
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Take care my friend....I have loved your entries 'mother hen' even though I have not always commented. Much love for an amazing 2008, take care. love Joan

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!!  Motherhen Kath, don't go!!!!  I will miss your rhymes so much!!!!!!  

I am so sad to hear this... it is losing another... :-(  Please dear friend... come visit me...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Oh Gee! I have not known you that long but liked coming to your journal and getting a giggle or smile. I will miss reading your entries. I would like to thank you for all the times that you have commented on my journal. I know that sometimes we have to make choices that we would rather not make.. but the choice has to be made. Keeping you in my prayers and wishing you a wonderful 2008. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Dear Kath.....I will miss coming here, and also your visits to me! You must have your reasons. I had a Journal in 2005, and closed down because of ill health. Still have loads of health problems, but found I missed J'Land.
Hope you decide to stay,you're a sweet Lady... I will wish you and yours all the best for 2008...and hope to keep in touch.

Aileen....X
http://journals.aol.co.uk/haileen2003/wishing-and-hoping

Anonymous said...

Kath, my dear friend I hope you will reconsider.....you have been a wonderful friend and I will miss your rhymes and comments. I know you must have your reasons, if you need someone to talk to I'm an email away. If you do start another journal , I hope you will let me know. Wishing you a wonderful , loving New Years all the year long. I truly hope I will find you around in the coming year. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, Kath. I'll miss these simple rhymes, but wish you lots of happiness in your travels. I hope you keep writing these down, even if it is on paper. Your wonderful stories have made me very happy. Thank you! --Cin

Anonymous said...

My first thought I e-mailed you, YOU"RE LEAVING?

But, you do what you have to do, what you believe is best for you.  Perhaps you could even take this journal private, but, it's YOUR journal.  YOUR choice.

May you have a splendid new year, and stay in touch.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

  KATH,
              WE LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU. WILL MISS YOUR RHYMES AND GOOD HUMOR.
     PLEASE COMMENT ON OUR ENTRIES THAT HOPEFULLY YOU WILL READ.
  I REALLY AM SAD AND HOPING AFTER YOU RELAX AND REST FOR A TIME THAT YOU WILL CHOOSE TO RETURN.      sam

Anonymous said...

Oh no!  I sometimes think about stopping my journal too -- but I know I'd miss it.  I just take breaks now and then.  I'll miss your rhymes, dear -- but I know I'll see you "online" again soon!

all my love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR KATH!!!  I HOPE YOUR APPLICANCES DON'T GIVE YOU ANY TROUBLE THIS YEAR.  LOL  AND YOU GET THE RIGHT ITEMS AT THE STORES SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WALK BACK IN THE RAIN.  AND I HOPE NO HANDY MAN MAKES SO MUCH NOISE YOU CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT :)  

Love to you and yours,

Dina                              Thankyou Dina LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you will be closing up your journal.  I will miss it & I hope you are well.  I also would love to know if you start up another. You will be greatly missed.

Mary ~ Just Mary ~ my little Jersey Journal
       
Thankyou Mary Your Kind words are much appreciated.Kath

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to see you go.  I will miss reading your journals.  I will look forward to keeping in touch with you via email though.  

Hus & Love and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year.

Tish G.
Thankyou Tish much appreciated you know that Kath.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful New Year's!  May 2008 be blessed and still find us friends!!!  {{{ hugs }}}

be well...

Dawn
Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas,
if you stop opening presents and listen.

Thankyou Dawn Take Care Love Kath xx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kath
Bless you,
Jenny <><        THANKYOU JENNY MUCH APPRECIATED KATH XXX

Anonymous said...

   My best to you in the coming year, and though I will not be celebrating much tonight, I will think of you as the year passes to 2008!

Sincerely,
Mark               THANKYOU MARK.GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU KATH

Anonymous said...

This iCard has been sent to you from Cin

Thankyou Cin what a wonderful card that was I was in tears you are an angel love Kath xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Kath
Now that I've found my way here, I find you are closing up shop.  It is my loss!  Thanks for dropping by my place tonight.  I wish you all the best!  Happy New Year!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Kath my dear friend Please don't even consider closing your journal you would be missed so much ~ you know how much we here in JLand think of you and would miss you so much ~ Ally xxx

Anonymous said...

Kath I don't know what to say.  I completely missed this entry of yours.  Please, please, please don't give up your journal.  I know you have made entries since this one. So maybe you have changed your mind??? So sorry to hear you are not feeling to well.
Sending great big hugs to you.
Take care
Carolxx