IV'E JUST HAD ENOUGH NOW I'M SORRY.
OF THE PROBLEMS I GET DON'T YOU SEE.
EACH TIME THAT I TRY DO MY JOURNAL.
AOL GO'S SO SLOW!! IT BUGS ME!!!!!.
OTHER THINGS WHICH I DO ON MY POOTER .
ARE FAST, AS I PAY THEM FOR THIS.
BUT MY JOURNAL TAKES HOURS TO UPLOAD.
SO THIERS SOMETHING GOING AMISS.
I WENT TO LIVE HELP FEELING ANGRY.
WITH NO LUCK AT ALL, YOU WILL GUESS.
AS THE GUY ON THE LINE HE WAS SIMPLE.
JUST DIDN'T GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS.
HOW DO THEY EXPECT US TO DO THINGS.
ON GOING TO THEM FOR ADVISE.
WHEN THEY NEVER ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS.
WHAT DO WE GET FOR THE PRICE.
CUTTING US OFF WITH NO KNOWLEDGE.
THEN WE HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN.
RINGING THIS TIME AOL MAN.
WHO'S ALSO SO SLOW AND A PAIN.
I'M SICK NOW AND REALY SO ANGRY.
ESPESCIALLY WHEN IV'E PAID MY DUE.
SO IF YOU BLOGGERS CARN'T HELP ME ?
I'M DELEATING MY JOURNAL IT'S TRUE.
BUT I'LL MISS ALL OF YOUR NEW ENTRIES.
AS MILES FROM THE JOURNALS I'LL KEEP.
BUT I WON'T BE WORRYING WHATS WRONG .
AND I MIGHT GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
1 comment:
I am sorry you are having problems with the service. Your comment in my journal about a bed n' breakfast I thought was fun. It is only an 8 by 12 foot floor space but it has a high ceiling. There will be shelves above my head for many storage bins. I am so cramped in my cabin quarters. Yesterday I was underneath the floor space getting it ready for plastic and insulation. I worked about 3 hours on it and it is cleared now. I only got 2 hours sleep last night but stayed laying down for another 2 and a half hours. The weather effects my back as I have severe spinal arthritis. I would love to have you stop by my home. I don't know what to do about your computer but the first question is how new is your computer? mark
Post a Comment