"My day out in Goatland" yesterday, was fantastic I have to say.
Very few snaps I took up there as It was a rainy day.
Beautiful scenery lush and green everywhere In sight.
Tree branches hanging over the road, shining through was the light.
The Aidensfield store was full of things and nothing was very dear.
So I bought a card with david on to send to my son this year.
My son lives over In dallas,but he likes a laugh and good fun.
So If you watch "Heartbeat" on Telly watching david your laughs have begun.
Mr Scrippes Garage sells alsorts, everything Tyres to a Screw.
Iv'e added the picture up above, for all you bloggers to view.
Remembering Greengrass also ! I've entered one off the net.
As Greengrass was my favourite and more people's too I bet.
To the station to get the steamtrain.Somewhere out of the rain.
But alas!! too late i misssed it,so a picture I took of the train.
I then plodded back to the car park and thought that I'd have my lunch.
The Contents were salad and yogurt finished off with a piece of crunch.
A hot cup of tea to follow ,It was paradise here out of town.
Pity It was so wet though, oh! how I wished the sun had shone down.
Goatlands a place you must try, not far from sand and sea.
so If ever you go for a visit then afterwards ,come and see me (LOL).
3 comments:
Lovely pictures ~ I must admit Greengrass was my favourite and Heartbeat don't seem the same without him ~ glad you had a good day ~ pity about the rain ~ Ally
I enjoyed your poetic account of your day. It is beautiful looking at the country and the historic looking storefronts and train. mark
Goatland sounds like a place for me to visit one day.
Terrie
Post a Comment