Sunday, 5 October 2008

NEW BLOG!!!

 
 
 
HI FRIENDS,
JUST A QUICKY TO LET YOU KNOW MY NEW URL.
 
HERE IT IS BELOW AND I HOPE IT WORKS ...
 
WHAT A JOB I HAVE HAD TRYING TO CREATE THIS.
 
GOODNIGHT AND GODBLESS. LOVE YA ALL.
 
KATH MOTHERHEN XXXXXX
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Kath.  You must have had such a shock to see journals were being stopped.  Been to your new home and it looks great.  So glad you migrated to Blogspot.  I haven't moved there yet, but I will later.
Hope you had a lovely holiday.  Look forward to hearing all about it.
Take care Kath
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back again Kath.  I will nip across to bloogers and check out your journal.  I have gone over there too but need to update the space as I just did it in a hurry.
Hugs
Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

I`m so pleased that you are joining us at Blogspot Kath. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

http://sandrasscribbles.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

I feel tempted to use this one now with all my old stuff on it ,so pleased to see you able to migrate all your lovely rhymes with all those fantastic memorys etc ...love Jan

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

So your old jounral has a new space, Kath? Mine does also but I'm posting in the new one. I'm rearranging things a bit in the old one. I didn't mess with it much though. I might later on. I still have to bring my old Day in the Life over here also. Love xx

Jan said...

Where are you Kath Imiss you ..love ya Jan xx