I DIDN'T REALISE BUT IF YOU DOUBLE CLICK THE PICTURES THEY WILL GO LARGER!!!!!!!!!!
HI !!!.................I AM BACK AGAIN LOL!!
I HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY IN THE COTSWOLDS I LOVED THE PLACE.
BEAUTY WAS ALL AROUND ME SO IT PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE.
LOTS OF INTERESTING THINGS TO SEE FULL OF HISTORY TOO.
GOOD FOOD AND SUNSHINE ONE OR TWO SHOWERS BUT IN GENERAL THE SKY WAS BLUE.
MY CAMERA NEVER STOPPED CLICKING AND SO MY FRIENDS YOU SEE.
I AM HOPING AOL PICTURES IS GOING TO BE KIND TO ME .
THE FIRST PLACE IS CALLED BOURTON ON THE WATER LITTLE VENICE IT'S ALSO NAMED.
DUE TO THE MANY TINY BRIDGES OVER THE WATER IT'S FAMED.
SEATS IN ABUNDANCE SCATTERED ROUND THE VILLAGE GREEN FOR A REST.
AS I SAT AND WATCHED THE WORLD GO BY I REALISED I WAS BLESSED.
I EVEN CAUGHT THE DUCK RACE BUT WAS SORRY MINE DIDN'T WIN.
THEN I STROLLED AROUND THE TINY SHOPS AND I DRIBBLED DOWN MY CHIN. HE-HE.
AT ALL THE TEMPTING GOODIES THERE HERE I'M SHOWING YOU A FEW.
I DIDN'T MANAGE TO BUY ANY THOUGH AS THERE WAS SUCH A VERY LONG QUEUE.
I THEN TRAVELLED ON TO STOW ON THE WOLD ANOTHER MARKET TOWN.
FULL OF GIFT SHOPS ANTIQUES SHOPS YOU NAME IT AND THEN I FINALY FOUND.
THE CHURCH WHERE THE BELLS WERE PEELING OUT LOUD CALLING THE BRIDE AND GROOM.
ANOTHER COUPLE I THOUGHT TO MYSELF WILL IT BE ROSY OR DOOM. HE-HE.
AH! THIS PLACE BELOW LOOKS NICE I COULD DO WITH A BITE OR TWO.
SO I POPPED INSIDE FOR A LOVELY STEAK AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS WHOO-HOO .
WHEN FINISHED I CARRIED ON WALKING TO WORK OFF WHAT I HAD SCOFFED .
PASSINGALL THE TINY SHOPS AND THEN SENT MY POSTCARDS OFF.
I HOPE ALL YOU I SENT ONE TO ENJOYED THE SCENES I CHOSE.
AS I CANNOT POSSIBLY POST ALL THE PICS IN THIS ONE RHYME WITH MY PROSE.
WHILST I WAS ON MY HOLIDAY BREAK MY GRANDAUGHTERS WERE IN A SHOW.
HOW VERY DISSAPOINTED I WAS THAT MOTHERHEN COULDN'T GO.
I HAVE JUST RECIEVED A FEW PICTURES SO I'M POPPING THEM HERE FOR YOU.
BACK ROW SECOND FROM THE RIGHT IS OLIVIA DRESSED UP IN HER BLUE.
SECOND FROM THE LEFT ON THE BACK ROW DON'T THEY ALL LOOK SO CUTE.
SITTING THERE SO ANGELIC FOR THERE PHOTO SHOOT.
MIDDLE ROW THREE LITTLE BUNNY RABBITS OLIVIA THE ONE ON THE RIGHT.
OH HOW I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE THESE SHOWS MAKE ME FEEL SO BRIGHT.
BELOW ARE A FEW OF MY ELDEST GRANDAUGHTER BETHANY LOVES HER DANCE.
SECOND FROM THE LEFT ON THIS PIC SHE ALWAYS WAS ONE TO PRANCE.
HERE SHE IS PROWLING AROUND DRESSED UP AS A WOLF AS YOU CAN SEE.
SHE DOESN'T LIKE THIS PICTURE SHE WAS TELLING ME.
BETH IN YELLOW MY FAVOURITE I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU THEM ALL.
BUT OF LATE AOL ARE NOT INCLINED TO BE KIND TO ME AT ALL.
SO HOLIDAY OVER AS I SAID THINGS GETTING BACK TO THE NORM.
AND IV'E ALSO BEEN WORRYING LOTS ABOUT THE TERRIBLE USA STORMS.
YOU KNOWI HAVE FAMILY OVER THERE TOO AND PRAYERS HAVE BEEN SAID LOTS.
I'M GOING IN THE GARDEN NOW FRIENDS TO EMPTY ALL OF MY POTS.
I ALSO WENT ON TO STRATFORD AND THERE I HAD A GOOD TIME .
SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT IN A FUTURE
"MY SIMPLE RHYMES"
WHAT A PERFORMANCE I HAVE HAD PUTTING THE PICS IN AGAIN GRR!! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE SMALL BOX WHICH WE ENLARGE OURSELVES WHY THEY HAVE ALL TURNED OUT LIKE THIS I WILL NEVER KNOW LOL!!! IT HAS TAKEN ME TWO HOURS MESSING WITH THIS .GRRRR.
MISSED YOU ALL HOPE YOU ARE WELL.!!!!!!































20 comments:
How ever they were meant to be, the photos came through bright and beautiful.Happy time for you for sure. The trip you took was just beautiful and your dancing grandchildren are lovely. I'm glad you are back and that you took the time to share with us. 'On Ya' - ma
Oh! Kath what lovely 'memories' for me of Bourton-on-the-Water,do remember the Bridges, and Stow on the Wold....loved the Antique shops. We holidayed in the Cotswolds, and loved it. You and I seem to like the same areas, and haven't we some lovely places here in England?
Stratford another favourite of mine, look forward to hearing about that.
You must be very proud of your pretty Grandaughters, shame you missed it!
Aileen....X
what beautiful pics! happy you shared with us.
glad to hear you had such a lovely time. :)
hugs,
sugar
Beautiful pictures nonetheless Kath!! Looks like you had a fabulous time! Sooo good to have you back though. I missed you!
love,
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/
So glad you had such a good holiday after all your misadventures am just about to start doing my holiday story . Hope you are well Kath. LOve Joan.
The Cotswolds are so beautiful Kath, thanks for showing us your holiday photos. :o)
Love Sandra xxxx
Lovely photos, Kath; well worth the effort! I have spent all afternoon getting a connection. Encountered BT down a deep hole yesterday - everyone's having problems ;o(
Bunny xx
Welcome back Kath, so glad you had a good time. The Cotswolds are a beautiful part of the country.
I like the photos.
B. x
I love the pictures you've put up. Too bad your little duck didn't win in the race but it looks so cute with all the ducks floating about. Your granddaughters are lovey, it looks like they had quite a show. I like the dog standing in the waterway, he looks like he's ready to play & those goodies look tasty. I don't know that I could have passed them up. ;)
Good to have you back safe & sound.
xxx
Lisa
The pictures are great Kath. You have very pretty grandchildren! :-) The one in the wolf suit I think looks like you, right? What a job you had putting in all the photos! Wishing that you have a wonderful week. So glad to see an entry from you. I really think I would like to visit England. The pink house with flowers was very pretty. I would love to sit on the green around the water. Love, hugs, and prayers, Janie
Your grand daughters are very beautiful Kath!~ And must be as talented as their grandmother!
Love ya,
carlene
I must visit the Cotswolds and Stratfor myself one day. It looks like you have had a wonderful holiday Kath!
Your grandaughter's are lovely!
You have made a grand job of entering the photos. well done!
Hugs
Jeanie xxx
my old neck of the woods!!
thanks for sharing!
Lyn
Sorry it took you so long to put the pictures up for us Kath ,but oh so well worth the effort Ireally enjoyed them all ,and what delightful Grandchildren you have Kath ,what a shame you missed what must have been a lovely show ...love Jan xx,
Just sitting here enjoying all your pretty pictures. So glad you are back and know you had lots of fun. Paula
We went to all those places a few years ago. We was doing ok until they found out we went to a Methodist church. We was then told we were 'working class'. Lol!
Lovely pics, i have spent many a lovely time watching family in their shows.
Jenny <><
I'm nearly getting the hang of pics on blogger. You have to stick them all in at the top then drag and drop where they have to go. They all come up on the LHS though and I can't seem to alter that. Ne'mind eh? Your pics put me to shame they really do.
Sorry not to have been n touch a while. I keep getting interrupted by my 'ladies' - care workers, blood nurses, ot's, physios......I can't say nobody's helping. They're all lovely. I'll write soon, promise.
love, Angie, xx
Kath, glad to see you back! I'm so glad you had a happy holiday. The pictures are beautiful. LOL at the duck race. I love those things. They have them on our river sometimes, and I never win either. Your granddaughters are gorgeous and look like some pretty agile dancers. I always think the little ones look so adorable in those costumes. You did see some very lovely sights. Wish I had been there but I'm happy you have a smile on your face. Take care and hope you have a lovely weekend! Love xx Chris (Is your family ok in the US?)
Looks like you had a wonderful time... beautiful photo's.... thanks for sharing.
Kelly~
Loved reading this entry and enjoyed all your pictures too ......love Jeanxx
Post a Comment