Friday, 15 February 2008

"WHAT A LITTLE SUNSHINE BRINGS "

     

WHAT A LITTLE SUNSHINE BRINGS AMAZES ME YOU KNOW.

IT MAKES THE WORLD MUCH BRIGHTER AS ON A WALK YOU GO..
 
AS I WENT ALONG THE SEAFRONT  LOOK BELOW  WHAT I.
 
SPIED THERE IN THE DISTANCE RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYE.
 
 
 
 
LOTS OF LOVELY SAILING YATCHS FLOATING OUT TO SEA.
 
NO WIND NO  RAIN THEY WERE MOVING OH! SO GRACELFULLY.
 
THE ODD ONE BOBBING UP AND DOWN  GENTLY AS IT SAILED BY.
 
THERE ON THE HORIZON TOO THAT BEAUTIFUL CLEAR BLUE SKY.
 
IT'S A SHAME IV'E CROPPED THE PICTURE BUT JUST SO RECENTLY .
 
I HAVE HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH AOL YOU SEE.
 
SO I THOUGHT TODAY I WOULD REDUCE MY PICS AND MAKE THEM SMALL.
 
THEN AOL MIGHT  PLAY THERE PARTAND LET ME POST THEM ALL.
 
I WANDERED ON AND ALL THE CHILDREN  WERE WAITING IN A LINE.
 
TO GO ON THE NEW EYE ATTRACTION WHICH  REMEMBER AT ONE TIME.
 
WE ALL COMPLAINED ABOUT LAST YEAR BECAUSE IT DIDN'T FIT IN.
 
WITH THE LOCAL SCENERY IT HAS TO BE A SIN.
            
                              
 
A MONSTER TOWERING HIGH ABOVE EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.
 
I WISH THESE PLANNERS WOULD CONSIDER OUR OPINIONS RIGHT.
 
THE OWNER HAS COMPLAINED ALREADY HE IS OUT OF POCKET.
 
I SAY THANK GOODNESS  IT MIGHT HELP PUT AN IMMEDIATE  STOP TO IT .   HE-HE-.
 
SO I WANDERED ON A LITTLE FURTHER THE WARMTH WAS OH SO GOOD.
 
FROM THE SUNSHINE THINKING  IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE REALY COULD.
 
HAVE NINE MONTHS OF THE YEAR OF THIS IT WOULD BE A SUCH TREAT.
 
SAT OUTSIDE MY HOME AMONGST MY FLOWERS ON MY  SEAT.
 
             
               
      
 
WATCHING ALL THE SAILBOATS PASS THE CHILDREN ON THE BEACH .
 
PICKING UP THERE BUCKETS  MAKING  SANDCASTLES SO NEAT.
 
MY GRANDAUGHTER AROUND ME ONCE AGAIN THAT WOULD BE FUN.
 
I'D  BE IN MY GLORY UNTIL THE DAY WAS DONE.
 
    
 
SHE HAS ON HERE SOME EYE GOGGLES I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.
 
I DON'T THINK SHE WAS SWIMMING IN THE SEA OR EVEN TRIED  LOL!!
 
I BUILT HER SOMETHING IN THE SAND AS A NICE SUPRIZE.
 
WHEN ALL WAS FINISHED HERE SHE IS GOING FOR A RIDE LOL!!
 
 
WHAT A LITTLE SUNSHINE BRINGS AMAZES ME YOU KNOW.
 
IT'S MUCH NICER IN MY GARDEN  THAN THAT BITTER  COLD WINTER SNOW.
 
       
     
CARRERA DOESN'T LIKE THE SNOW BY THE LOOK OF THIS.
 
WHEN SHE WENT TO SIERRA NEVADA HER MUMMY SHE TOOK THIS LOL!!
 
SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE SKATEING HER MUM WAS  SURE THAT SHE.
 
WOULD MUCH RATHER BE ON THE BEACH IN THE SUN WITH ME LOL!!
 
              
            
SO ROLL ON SPRING AND SUMMER LETS ALL OF US  GET OUT.
 
IN OUR GARDENS ON THE BEACH  OR  WALKING ALL ABOUT.
 
AS WHEN THOSE SUNSHINE RAYS PEEP THROUGH ON EVERYTHING AROUND .
 
SOME PEOPLE JUST LAP IT UP WHEN SHINING ON THE GROUND.
 
LIKE FRIEND AND SON-IN-LAW THEY TOO SEEM TO LIKE IT HERE.
 
ON THIS PICTURE THAT I TOOK OF THEM SAYING CHEERS !! LOL!!
 
         
 
IT PUTS A WHOLE NEW LIGHT ON THINGS EVERYTHING LOOKS FINE.
 
WHEN THE SUN SHINES OVERHEAD LIKE HERE INSIDE  " MY SIMPLE RHYMES ".
 
 WHOOPS!!   I SPOKE TOO SOON LOOKING AT THE GRAPHIC LOL!!!
 
                            JUST A QUICK SHOWER I HOPE .   
 
 THANKYOU TO DEB OF Debs Dabs FOR THIS LOVELY  GRAPHIC
 
               
 
The animations are working in photo bucket but not in the journal Grrrr .Sorry Graphic makers Donna and Debbie I do apologise.Photobucket have given me a right job today .What is wrong with everything  lately,Are you having any probs posting graphics or with aimations.This is a first time for me.? I would like to know? Thankyou Kath xxxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
      
 

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the few lovely sunny and warm weekends we've had recently have spoiled us.  I can't wait for warmer weather.
Love the yachts.  I bet that was a pretty sight.
We were at the beach last Saturday and are planning a trip this weekend as well.  Your grand-daughter looks very happy there playing in the sand.
I'm always having trouble with animations.  
Take care
HUgs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Good Morning !  You know I love the SUNSHINE and the BEACH so I'd be like the little one in the snow...which is what we are supposed to get more of today.  It always makes us feel so much better it seems to have those warm rays of sunshine .  Thank you for sharing those with me today.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Yes Kath everything looks/seems better in the Sunshine... We are back to very cold weather again, after 2/3 lovely Days, but still hoping to go to Chatsworth.
Hope you are feeling OK!
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

I do agree ,every thing  looks better in the sunshine and everyone seems to be in a better mood too ,I love all your pictures ,yes Id like to join you on that beach ,I like to use photo bucket ,but never quite sure about shrinking the pictures !Have lovely weekend ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures.....especially the flowers and child on the beach.

Anonymous said...

You are right about the sun cheering you ours was a it late today and we were out walking this morning. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kath... Hope this finds you well and happy. :-)  Oh yes! I need more sunshine! Oh such beautiful flowers!! Wow! Cute picture of little grand-daughter. Awww cute boat, did you make that Kath? I could never ice skate!! lol Does the graphic have a (dot) .gif behind it? Wishing you a wonderful day Kath... with LOTS of blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad  you had a lovely day.  And thanks for sharing the photos.  Our sunshine here in NE Texas has disappeared.  One hundred percent chance of rain tomorrow.  But, I guess we can't have sunshine all the time.
Donna

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I'm also having trouble posting pictures on AOL. I don't know why? Hopfully they'll get it fixed soon.
Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Smashing photos Kathy, have a lovely weekend. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

http://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles

Anonymous said...

I could definitely use some sun! It's freezing here in NY and to make matters worse it's snowing yet again. We are expecting another 4-8 inches. I will truly be blessed when Spring brings her warmth, perhaps by then my hands will have thawed out! Wonderful entry hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving your thoughts and prayers.

Nice pictures!
Kellen
http://journals.aol.com/IrishEyes1929/FaithinRomanCatholicism

Anonymous said...

great pictures oh how I wish it was warm already. I'm so sick of winter.

Anonymous said...

A positive, sunny, well-written entry!  I keep looking at the calendar waiting for Spring to arrive!!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

KATH, THE ENTRIES ARE GREAT.
     I AM HAPPY FOR YOU TO FEEL ENERGETIC TO DO THESE, SO MUCH WORK.
         I LIKE WARM SUNNY WEATHER THE BEST.   sam

Anonymous said...

You brought a little light
Into this cold dreary night.
Thanks for sharing your poem,
I felt right at home.
I sure wish that summer was on it's way
Until then, I can read your journal to brighten my day!

(Okay, I tried lol)

(((((((HUGS))))))) -Missy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath,
I have never figured out how to get my pictures in my journal and have them still annimated...:-( so I have quit doing the ones that move...:-(
Oh I love the beach too...I wish I could see it there...I bet it is beautiful.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures and sentiments Kath, as usual.  I do love it when the sun shines.  It gives me a whole new perspective on things AND puts an extra spring into my step!  Roll on spring and summer!  We have a heavy frost on the ground this morning and I hear it is to be very cold all weekend, but at least they promise glorious sunshine!  Have a great saturday my special friend!
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath ,lovely pictures ,we always feel better when the sun shines and it has today ,but said its going to be a very cold night ...get you thermals on  ....and your hats ......love Jeanxxx

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous entry Kath! I can't wait for the sunshine. I haven't had any probs with my pics as yet! (touch wood!) I don't know what could be wrong, sorry for not being able to help you more. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Great entry Kath....I cannot wait for the spring....this weather has been very unfriendly!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for spring either, Kath.  I'm not sure what stops the animations in the journals.  I'm knockingon wood right now but I know a lot of folks are having that problem.  Works right in Photobucket but won't in AOL journals.  I really don't care if my animations are moving when I see them.  I know it's not intentional; just a glitch.  Hope someone can help you figure this out because I may need to know what to do one day.  Have a great Sunday!  Love xx Chris

Anonymous said...

I have some daffs out and the trees are starting to blossom but with the sun has come the cold.  I love spring though.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

We had sunshine today but was a little cool. You make it sound so lovely where you live. I feel like I've been there when I read your entries. Love the pictures of your granddaughter in the sand. Paula

Anonymous said...

I haven't used photobucket for a few days but it was ok when I did, the graphic I added today to whatever came straight from my comp so didn't use it today. No sunshine here but a truely spectacular haw frost and a lot of fog.
Debbie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Just saying Hello!, and hope everything is OK in your little corner of the World.
Aileen.....X

Anonymous said...

I don't know why or how I missed this entry...but I'm glad I popped in to see if any new entries took place since the Ball!!  This is such a lifting entry, I just love the photos you've put up.  I am so looking forward to warmer, sunny weather!!
xx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just passing by to say hello Kath.
Wondered if you were OK.
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Just coming back to say hope you are okay. Paula

Anonymous said...

    KATH,  WE ARE MISSING YOUR RHYMES. PRAYING FOR YOU WHETHER SICK OR NOT.   sam

Anonymous said...

Hope you're well Kath, and that you had a lovely Mothering Sunday.
Bunny xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath...
I hope your keeping well. I had'nt been online for almost a month to write in my journal, it looks like you hav'nt been writting either. Lovely photos and a great entry too! I am also fed-up with this cold weather too and can't wait for the warmer weather to come.I will write you an email this evening...I do hope your ok!!! Best wishes and take care... X

Astra!
http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/

ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU OKAY? I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Is everything Ok.???
It's been a while since we heard from you.
Sending hugs.
Carolxx