Monday, 7 January 2008

"THE CUTTING I FOUND"

 
       
                      
    
WELL TODAY I AM BACK TO NORMAL AND NOW  I  INTEND TO CUT DOWN.
 
WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR THE FIRST OF THE MONTH I HAD ON MY FACE A LONG FROWN.
 
WAS THAT REALY MY REFLECTION I PRETENDED NO THATS NOT ME.
 
THEN I HAD TO BE HONEST AS THE  THE MIRROR IT AGREED.
 
I STOOD ON THE SCALES WHAT A FACE THEY PULLED AND THEY LOOKED IN AGONY.
 
I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT THEY SAID TO ME AS IT WASN'T VERY NICE YOU SEE.  HE-HE.
 
                              
 
 I THOUGHT TO START  HEALTHY EATING  AND CUT OUT ALL THOSE SWEET THINGS SO  I.
 
CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE IT SMILE BACK AT ME NOT SEE A TEAR FROM MY EYE..
 
SO JUST LIKE THE  GRAPHIC ABOVE MY FRIENDS THEY'LL BE NO SWEET OFFERINGS.
 
AS EACH DAY WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT I'M SURE FOR WHAT THE NEXT DAY BRINGS.
 
WELL AS I WAS SORTING SOME PAPER WORK  OUT THIS SATURDAY EVENING I THOUGHT.
 
OH !!  I  WONDER WHATS IN THIS ENVELOPE AND WHEN OPENING  IT MY EYE CAUGHT.
 
THIS NEWSPAPER  CUTTING HOW STRANGE IT SEEMED  MY GRANDAUGHTER I COULD SEE.
 
WITH HER FRIENDS PROMOTING HEALTHY EATING AT HER OLD SCHOOL BELIEVE ME..
 
ISN'T THAT WEIRD I THOUGHT TO MYSELF THIS PICTURE  HAS DROPPED  ME AN HINT.
 
WHEN I LOOKED AT THE CUTTING AND READ  THE TOPIC THERE BEFORE ME  IN PRINT.
 
SO I TOOK THIS AS AN OMEN AND I AM DEFINATLEY NOW ON A DIET.
 
KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED I CAN STICK WITH IT WITHOUT THERE BEING A RIOT.
 
AS WHEN I AM DIETING THERES NO BISCUITS OR CAKES PUT OUT ON SHOW.
 
SO ROOSTER WON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL FREINDS OH NO COS HE LOVES THEM SO .
 
 
              
                  
                                                          LOL!!!
 
HE HAS A REAL SWEET TOOTH HAS  ROOSTER BUT IF I CARNT HAVE WELL I THINK.
 
WHATS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER SO LET HIM KICK UP A STINK.
 
IF HE WANTS A SHAPELY WOMAN THEN HE CAN DO WITHOUT HIS CAKE.   HE-HE.
 
AS THEY  WON'T DO ME ANY GOOD AT ALL AND  FAT IS WHAT THEY MAKE.
 
I DO LOVE MANY SWEET THINGS  BUT I'M DEFINATELY GOING TO TRY.
 
TO LOSE TWO STONE LIKE MARIE'S MUSES  THEN I MIGHT LOOK GOOD TO THE EYE..
 
ANOTHER REASON I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT IS COS WHEN WE SWIM AT  THE  BATHS.
 
AND ROOSTER AND I COME OUT OF  THE CHANGING ROOMS EVERYONE STARTS TO LAUGH.
 
 HE-HE.
 
 
                         
 
WELL HERE IS THE CUTTING I FOUND FROM THE PAPER ISN'T IT JUST SO SWEET.
 
MY GRANDAUGHTER CARERRA ON THE LEFT WITH THE ORANGE FEET...
 
I'LL LET YOU KNOW FROM TIME TO TIME HOW MUCH I LOSE AS I GO.
 
AND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS I FOUND IN THE DRAWER WHICH I AM GOING TO SHOW.
 
YOU ALL IN MY NEXT FEW POSTINGS SOME REALY  INTERESTING STUFF.
 
STUFF OH!!!!  THAT WORD REMINDS ME OF FOOD NOW I AM IN A HUFF  HE-HE
 
SO I BETTER GO AND GET RID OF THE SWEET THINGS FROM ALL MY CONTAINERS NOW.
 
AND TRY AND EAT FRUIT AND OTHER THINGS OR I'M GOING TO LOOK LIKE  A SOW.
 
SOMEONE BOUGHT ME A FRIDGE MAGNET AND IT SAID YOUR NOT FAT AT ALL.
 
YOUR  JUST A LITTLE SOW REMEMBER WHO CANNOT HELP BEING UNDER TALL.     HE-HE.
 
NOW I'M HOPING IN A FEW MORE MONTHS I WILL BE SHOWING ALL YOU .
 
A DIFFERANT PICTURE OF ME SO SLIM  NOT LIKE THIS WHEN SINGING THE BLUES.
 
       
                           
 
COS  I DO NOT LIKE THAT REFLECTION  (HE-HE) SO WISH ME LUCK TILL NEXT TIME.
 
AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PICTURE HERE OF THE CHILDREN IN "MY SIMPLE RHYME.
 
PS.I DON'T KNOW IF CARERRA  IS A CARROT OR A SATSUMA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
 
BUT  MY OLD FOLLOWERS KNOW WHAT MOTHERHEN DOES WITH SATSUMAS
 
             SO I CARN'T EAT THEM I HAVE TO SAVE THEM  LOL.
            CARERRA !!!!
 
 
 
 
 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do wish you all the luck in the world, shedding a few unwanted pounds can be difficult at first.  I used to work out 5 days a week & ate all the right foods.  A medical problem forced me stop - luckily because I am so hyper/nervous and my life on the farm is very physical I don't put weight on easily BUT I fell back into deplorable eating habits!!!  I need to get back on the weights and tone up again ~ so I know how you feel.  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your diet.  I might just join you.  I do think though, that a little bit of something nice won't hurt you.
Love the cutting.
take care
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Love the cutting.  :)
Good luck on shedding a few unwanted pounds, you can do it!
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the 'Healthy Eating'....I have put 3 pounds on over the Holiday, and must try harder. I am Diabetic, and it is a myth that you can't eat any sweet things at all, but obviously have to watch Sugar levels....I see Diabetic Practice Nurse on Thursday, so she will weigh me~ Oops!
Take care
Aileen.....X

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath terrified to get on the scales but will at the end of this week, have not been out and about with Stuart not being well at all so with all this sitting about I will have put on pounds.   Hope you healthy eating goes well. LOve Joan

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath, I stood on the scales myself yesterday and though I knew I`d gained a couple of pounds I was still shocked at what I saw. All sweet things are now out of bounds and I should be back to normal fairly quicky ( I hope!) which is good because I could never diet, I don`t have the willpower. Good luck with your weight loss regime.

Love Sandra xxxx

http://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SamdrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your healthy eating plan wish I could join you in losing weight but I already dont eat cakes, sweets or dairy so not much left to give up lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your healthy eating plan wish I could join you in losing weight but I already dont eat cakes, sweets or dairy so not much left to give up lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck on your diet ,Im sure you will lose the weight ,I loved the news paper cutting of your Grand daughter ,and look forward to see what other ''stuff ''is in that drawer ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I wish you strength, Kath

Anonymous said...

You are a much stronger person than I.  I cannot diet anymore.  When I was younger I'd always watch my weight, but lately I've not done so well.  My problem is snacking in between the meals.  I really don't eat many big meals now, jut little snacks though the day.  I'm trying to eat more fruit as in the winter time I think we need more.  I hope you do well with no sweets, but I think it would be ok to give your self a reward once in awhile.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Awwww!  Don't they lool adorable!  We are eating healthy too...

Good luck... tell Rooster to eat his sweets out of the house!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I've started healthy eating today, again, LOL!! If I can just avoid the 'C' wod (Chocolate.....argh I said it) then I should be okay, oh yes and biscuits, ice cream(mars choc ices), bread, potatoes.....the list goes on, LOL!! love Joan

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I see we're on the same page. Getting healthier is one of my goals for this year. Sweets isn't my problem. My problem is I too often eat when bored or frustrated. Will think of you each time I pass up something I like. Will be praying for your success too. Big hugs....and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I am sure you look lovely what ever the scales say.  good luck.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

I am sure that I gained at least 5 pounds over Christmas. lol I don't weigh much any more. Just diet for about a week and then weigh. lol Very cute entry. Wishing you the best of luck and many blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the weight loss Kath!  I need to get back on my treadmill.  With all the foot problems I have been having I have put that off for far too long!  It's just no fun spending time up on sore feet when you don't have to be up and on them!  I'm sure that when I finally do get on my scales I will want to hide my eyes in horror!  Too many Christmas goodies!  :-(
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Well done Kath!  I hope the diet goes well/  I'll write to you soon,
Love, Angie, xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Kath! --Cin

Anonymous said...

LOL @ you silly mother hen. To me, you are perfect, just as you are! But I can understand too well the desire to have some sexy tailfeathers! teehee... Love you!!! I hope I can find a job soon so I can stop worrying about a job and start worrying about weightloss. teehee...