
THE LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR MY FRIENDS HAS REALY TAKEN IT'S TOLL
I NEVER THOUGHT OLD MOTHERHEN WOULD BE BET BUT I'VE FELT A REAL WEARY SOUL.
THIS LAST WEEK I HAVE BEEN OH SO TIRED AND NOT A MINUTES GONE BYE.
WITHOUT ME HAVING A MINUTE AT ALL AT TIMES I HAVE WANTED TO CRY.
WHY DOES MOTHERHEN TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE SO MUCH I DO NOT KNOW.
IF I DIDN'T THOUGH I JUST WOULDN'T BE ME SO I HAVE TO GET UP AND GO.
I'M SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED ANY COMMENTS IN YOUR JOURNALS AT ALL.
I HAVE TREID MY BEST TO KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE COMMENTING LARGE AND SMALL.
SO THIS IS JUST A SHORT MESSAGE TO SAY I AM NOW TAKING A REST .
FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS AT LEAST NOW AS I REALY FEEL THIS IS BEST.
DOING TOO MUCH LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING I CAN TELL IT'S MAKING ME ILL.
WELL I DON'T NEED THIS AT CHRISTMASTIME SO MY BREAK I AM TAKING UNTIL.
THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK WHEN I WILL BE BACK WITH MY MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU.
SO UNTIL THEN FRIENDS MY ALERTS ARE GOING OFF AS RIGHT NOW I FEEL PRETTY BLUE.
I HAVE CAUGHT UP TONIGHT AND AS I SAID IF IV'E MISSED YOU I'M SORRY AGAIN.
TAKE CARE AND I'LL CATCH YOU NEXT WEEK WHEN I HOPE I'M REFRESHED AND IN NO PAIN.
I DO UNDERSTAND WE ARE ALL THE SAME SO BUSY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR.
BUT RATHER THAN NOT DO A POSTING AT ALL I WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW HERE.
IF I GET CHANCE TO READ I WILL DO BUT NO COMMENTING SORRY THIS TIME.
SO UNTIL THEN STAY WARM WRAP UP AND KEEP WELL FROM KATH AND "MY SIMPLE RHYME".
BYE FOR NOW THEN EVERYONE.
HE WILL SOON BE HERE THE OLD MAN WHO HANGS AROUND WITH THAT OLD BAG !!! HE-HE.HE
.
.
20 comments:
Very wise, Kath. Was starting to wonder about my alerts, but would much rather have you in good working order!
Cuddle up, keep warm, and look after yourself. See you soon!
Bunny xxx
I know just how you feel Kath ,Ithink its some thing to do with our age lol ,see you as soon as you come back love Jan xx
Hello! Kath, as Jan said.....I think it's an age thing!, and I'm a year older tomorrow.(lol)
Don't worry, and have a break by all means.
Come back when you're ready
Stay warm
Aileen.....X
http://journals.aol.co.uk/haileen2003/wishing-and-hoping
I hear ya Kath! I have slowed down alot these past few mos, but more due to being so tired & just feeling kinda blah most of the time.
You take a break, get back up to snuff & we'll see ya later.
Hugs,
Sugar
Been having trouble catching up myself! I blame the weather. You take good care of yourself. Nobody should have to feel stressed or distressed about their journals.
lots of love, Angie, xx
I have been feeling exactly the same today can't put my finger on it but something is not right. Hope you will be well for the big day. Love Joan.
You take all the time you need sweetheart, will all still be here when you come back. Take care
Debbie
xxxx
Even mother hens need a rest now and then. I hope you feel good as new in no time and really do put your feet up and sit back abit and relax. The holidays seem to wear and tear on us all. They were not meant to be that way. We are supposed to be enjoying ourselves and sharing good times with family and friends. We'll not be good for anyone if worn out for sure. Take good care and I'll be looking forward to you post next week. Until then, rest. 'On Ya' - ma
Have a good rest. We all need one now and then. See you when you return, refreshed. --Cin
J-Land can be a burden at times. Rest up and have a happy holiday!!
Russ
I like to comment while I read... so laughin' Kath.. what are you going to say this time! lol I like to read your entries because I can have a good laugh.. and laughter is good for the soul! Now let me read & see what you have to say. lol
Funny! You said just what I have been feeling the last couple of days. lol I seem to not be able to please everyone this year and feeling a little blue! My kids can't choose a time to be together that meets everyone's needs... and I am right in the middle of it getting accused of things that I didn't realize I am doing. :-( For the first time I am stepping back and saying.. if you guys want to see each other then talk and make your choices... I am out of it. I am here, will go there, what ever you want to do. I am not that hard to please. :-) Just tell me what you want to do and I will do it. I have been very tired too. When tired things look so much worse than they are. :-) Take a break and feel good about it!! We all need a break. I appreciate your time commenting on my journal. Give yourself a hug and have a good week. :-) Will hear from you when you are rested up. God Bless, Janie
Kath, this time of year can be such a mixture of emotions, great highs and lows and a lot of stress caused by trying to do too much. That's really not what Christmas was intended to be all about, so you take that well earned rest and do whatever you need to do to get a good rest before Christmas. ((((HUGS)))) We'll all still be here when you get back. We love you so! Just don't dissappear for good, my heart couldn't take the loss!!!
love you,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
For some reason I can't get your journal to open, (dang it AOHELL!) so I am sending you a note to say... take as long a break as you need! Enjoy the holiday! I do hope that you will see your kids, or at least a few over the holiday, and maybe even some grands! We will be here when you get back! Sending you hugs, prayers, and wishes for a fabulous 2008!
be well,
Dawn Thankyou Dawn for sending this note. Kath
Kath you enjoy your break you so deserve to have a rest ~ don't make the break too long though because you will be missed ~ we will be waiting when you come back ~ Have a wonderfrul Christmas and a Happy New Year ~ Ally x
I'm sorry to hear this holiday season is taking such a toll on you ~ don't give a second thought to worrying yourself about getting around to journals. We all need time and it is a hectic time of year for all. I've fallen behind myself. Take it easy and rest up......I'll be thinking of you and hoping things have settled down.
hugs,
Lisa
I understand Kath how you feel. We all try to keep doing the same things as we usued to. We want to do them but our body is week. Have a rest look forward to hearing from you next week. Kathie.
Sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather Kath. It truly is a hectic time. Have a good rest and recharge your batteries. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here when you get back.
Happy Christmas to you both.
Carolxx
Boy, do I ever know that feeling, Kath. I've not gotten nearly a quarter of the decorations up that I used to plus I didn't get my super duper cleaning done. Christmas just sneaks around faster each year. Don't beat yourself up over it. I've just accepted the fact that I'm not probably even going to get any outside lights up. The weather just isn't cooperating right now :( I'm thankful I have a tree up although I still am not crazy about it. Have yourself a good weekend. Love xx Chris
KATH,
SORRY THAT YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.
HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE A DOCTOR THAT WILL PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS FOR YOU.
MANY TIMES I SUSPECT THAT JESUS GIVES THE DOCTOR A HELPING HAND SORT OF ANONYMOUS.
GET RESTED AND WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. sam
Take care of number one, YOU. Paula
Post a Comment