Friday, 19 October 2007

"MY INVITATION"

 
       
                   
WELL I GOT THIS  SPECIAL INVITE THE OTHER DAY FOR CHRISTMAS TIME.
 
SO I DECIDED TO WRITE AND TELL YOU ABOUT IT IN ANOTHER RHYME.
 
I INTEND TO HAVE A BALL AND EAT AND SING TO MY HEARTS CONTENT.
 
AND GET THEM LEGS AND FEET UP HIGH ALL NIGHT UNTIL I'M SPENT.
 
I THINK YOU SURELY KNOW IT WILL BE WACKY WHERE I AM.
 
INSTEAD OF WALTZING SLOWLY  I'LL BE DOING A KNEES UP   "CAN CAN"
 
SO IV'E SEEN SOME OF THESE IN ONE OF THE STORES OUT OF TOWN YES FRILLY KNICKERS HE=HE.
 
                                                    
 
AND I'LL BUY  MYSELF A GARTER I BET PARTNER WISHES COULD  FLICKER.  HE-HE.
                              
                      
IN THE MEANTIME TODAY I'VE PRACTICED REALY HARD THE CAN CAN STEPS.
 
COCKING MY LEGS UP HIGH AS CAN BE   EEH !!   WHATEVER WILL COME NEXT.   HE-HE.
 
IF THE NEIGHBOURS BEGIN TO WONDER WHAT ON EARTHS GOING ON.
 
I'LL INVITE THEM UP TO WATCH ME PRACTICE DANCING TO THE CAN CAN SONG..  HE-HE.
 
FRILLY DRESS AND UNDIES WILL BE FLYING WAY UP HIGH .
 
SHOWING THESE OLD LEGS OF MOTHERHENS  AND MAYBE  A BIT OF THIGH . HE-HE
 
I'LL BE SWINGING AND SHAKING MY  DRESS SO HIGH AND SWAYING FROM SIDE TO SIDE.
 
                      
                                                                 
 
MY PARTNER HIDING AND WISHFUL THINKING  HE COULD RUN AWAY AND HIDE.  HE-HE.
 
BUT TO ME THATS WHAT LIFES ALL ABOUT ISN'T IT AND I'M GOING TO  TRY.
 
IN BETWEEN SIPPING A BAILEYS OR TWO AS MY THROAT IT USUALY GETS  DRY.   HE-HE.
 
OH WHY!!  OH WHY!!  SHOULD I WORRY IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS TIME SOON  AGAIN.
 
AND YES I AM  IN MY RIGHT MIND AND I HAVN'T GONE  INSANE.
 
I'LL BE  READY FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING HOPEFULLY FIT AND FINE.
 
SO I HAVE ACCEPTED THE INVITE TODAY BECAUSE  I LOVE COUSINS  PARTY TIMES. HE-HE.
 
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WHEN I PRACTICED TODAY  IN MY KITCHEN HERE.
 
I SLIPPED AND TRIPPED ON THE SHINEY FLOOR  AND THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT YEAR. HE-HE
 
WHEN I GOT UP WELL I FELT A DRAUGHT AND WHEN I TOOK A LOOK.
 
I'D RIPPED MY KNICKERS WHEN I FELL AND TORN THE FLIPPING CRUTCH. HE-HE.
 
I AM GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE MY OUTFIT ON OR RUINED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN .
 
WITH THE CRUTCH OF MY FLILLY KNICKERS ALL TORN NOT A NICE SIGHT TO BE SEEN. HE-HE.
 
I'D HAVE HAD TO GO TO TOWN AGAIN AND GET MYSELF SOME MORE.
 
THE LADY IN THE SHOP WOULD  HAVE WONDERED  WHAT ALL THESE KNICKERS WERE FOR.    HE-HE.
 
THEM YOUNG POLL DANCERS DOWN TOWN I'LL SHOW THEM AND MAKE THEM ALL FROWN.
 
COS I INTEND TO SHOW THEM THE OLD ONES LIKE ME ARE STILL THE BEST SWINGERS IN TOWN.      HE-HE
 
        
                 
THE COMPANY WHO HAVE ASKED ME ARE GOOD FUN AND THEY LOVE A LAUGH.
 
AND SAID THERE PARTY WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT COUSIN LAUGHING KATH .  HE-HE
 
THEY ALSO SAID IF YOU CARN'T DRESS UP WE WILL ALL OF US UNDERSTAND.
 
WELL WON'T THEY GET A SUPRIZE NOW WHEN MOTHERHEN SHE MAKES HER STAND.  HE-HE
 
FRILLY KNICKERS AND BLACK MESH STOCKINGS RED GARTER ALL THE JOB LOT.
        
A SIXTY TWO YEAR OLD GRANDMA  LOOKING PRETTY HOT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
 
WELL I'M THINKING  "MERRY CHRISTMAS" ALREADY  BUT BEFORE WE GET TO THAT TIME..
 
I'M NOW COMPOSING MY HALLOWEEN STORY TO PLACE IN "MY SIMPLE RHYMES " HE-HE !!!!!
 
     

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Kath, I can just imagine you kicking those shapely pins in the air, I think I know the shop you bought `em from...lol! ;o))))

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

You will be the life and soul of the party ,They sent your invite early to make sure you go to their party ...love Janxx

Anonymous said...

KATH!!!!!!  You're never wearing them norty knickers?  Shock - horror - LOL.  Are you having a red satin frock to match?  You sound like such a bundle of fun - I luvs ya!!
Ang, xx

Anonymous said...

KATH,
           ONE OF MY DAD'S EXPRESSIONS - - - FEELING LIKE AN OLD HORSE IN A NEW PASTURE -  sam

Anonymous said...

wow you're gonna be the hottest grandma there. Good they sent the invitations so early so you can get just the right knickers. Paula

Anonymous said...

I hope you take pictures of that party.  I'd like to be there in the corner watching for sure.  What a grand time you will have.  Be careful on that shiny floor next time you practice...good thing only your knickers were torn.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

You will be a sensation...but skip the spike heels--they'll kill ya! --Cin

Anonymous said...

BE CAREFUL!!  Don't let can can practice put you in traction for six weeks!!  :)

Russ

Anonymous said...

Oh Kath!  I did chuckle at the image of you doing a cancan.  I bet you can do a really "mean" one as the youngsters would say!!!  I may have to give that a go myself!
Love your little rhyme as usual!  You do amaze me!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

My computer was gobsmacked last night!  It's recovered today, to tell you to get plenty of practice, and some bombproof knickers ;o))
Bunny xx

Anonymous said...

That should read the Mail on Sunday.  Joan

Anonymous said...

I have been rolling about laughing today Kath and I know now you are much better and over your little bug.  Just know you are going to have a great time at your party. If you want to learn any more dances no Can Can but Cha Cha Cha etc.  there is a free DVE by Anton Du Beck(Strictly come Dancing) in the Sunday Mail tomorrow. Have fun. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

ROFL...Kath, that sounds like a super duper way to spend Christmas Eve.  I'll bet you'll be a smashing 62 year old grandma in your can can garb.  Now get to practising and don't fall and hurt yourself.  And when you tip that Bailey's, think of me.  Dang, got to love Bailey's on ice.  Shoot Bailey's straight up is good too.  You just make me laugh all the time, which is good.  Love xx Chris

Anonymous said...

#Sounds like you will be having a merry christmas eve lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! :o) Yes....this is what life is all about! :o) Having fun and laughing! :o) I am glad that you didn't hurt yourself on that fall. You are something, Kath! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

OMGGG @ you're still talking in rhymes! LOL... So sorry @ not keeping in touch... AOL and those stupid alerts that don't work! Maybe you could do a rhyme about that!! Ha Ha... You're back on my alerts, girl. Keep rhyming! Love you!~ Win =.)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful fun it will be Kath!!!!  Wow!  I can't wait to see those pics!!!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!  Whoo-hoo!  Party hearty!  I can't believe we're already having to start planning for Christmas!  I'm not ready!  Blessings, Linda  

Anonymous said...

Kath I can see you are going to enjoy yourself and keep your cousins entertained ~ wish I could be there to join in the fun ~ another lovely fun Rhyme ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

I hope you have someone take pictures of this event because it sure sounds like it is going to be a blast and I know you will be the life of the party.  I wish you could come to our parties and liven things up!!!!  You are just too cool lady Kath!!!!!
xoxo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath...

I can see your going to have a whale of a time over the christmas hols. It sounds like great fun and i know you will enjoy every minute of it, i do wish i could see what you get up too...Best wishes and take care!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/

ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

Well Kath how wonderful it will be, just go for it  and let your hair down and have a blast, why not lifes too short. Looking forward to those pictures . Kathie.