I'VE DECIDED EARLY THIS MORNING TO CALL BACK AND SEE YOU AGAIN.
AFTER ALL MY RANTING YESTERDAY ABOUT AOL BEING A PAIN.
THE MANY E. MAILS I RECIEVED AND COMMENTS BELOW IN LAST POST.
FROM ALL YOU DEAR FRIENDS IN J/LAND WERE TO ME SOME OF THE MOST.
VERY SPECIAL WORDS I HAVE READ FOR A LONG TIME I MUST ADD.
AND I ALSO FELT VERY GUILTY LAST NIGHT AND SELFISH TOO I MIGHT ADD.
SO MANY SICK IN J/LAND AND MY WORRYING OVER THE STATE.
OF A FEW MEASLY ANIMATIONS I DON'T THINK I ACTED TOO GREAT.
SO I HAVE DECIDED FOR THE TIME BEING TO USE THIS GRAPHIC ABOVE.
IT'S ONE A FREIND GAVE ME FROM AUSY LAND AND IT'S ONE THAT I DO LOVE.
I'M MAKING IT MY PERSONAL GRAPHIC NO SIGNATURE AS SUCH.
I DON'T THINK IT NEEDS ANY ALTERING I JUST ADORE IT SOMUCH.
PERFECT FOR ME BEING A GARDENER FORMING A BEAUTIFUL FACE.
MUCH MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN ME THOUGH HAAA WITH NOT A BLEMISH OR TRACE.
FOR YESTERDAY WAS UNUSUAL FOR ME TO GET SO MAD LIKE I DID.
AND TO SWEAR IN PUBLIC WELL THATS NOT ME HEAVENS ABOVE FORBID.
SO NOW I HOPE YOUR ALL HAPPY I AM BACK WITH YOU ONCE AGAIN.
I THINK IT'S NOT AOL AT ALL I THINK IT'S ME THATS THE PAIN .
I WASN'T AWAY LONG WAS I NOW I DON'T THINK I'D HANG MYSELF ( HA )
AND I DON'T LIKE BEING LONELY AND LEFT UPON THE SHELF.
SO YES MY FRIENDS I AM HAPPY HERE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SUCH A LOT.
I AM SORRY I GOT ALL UPSET AND BOTHERED AND REALISED WHAT FREINDS IV'E GOT .
I WILL CARRY ON REGARDLESS NOW AND THANKYOU I CARN'T EXPRESS HOW.
MUCH YOUR KIND WORDS TOUCHED ME SO I'M OFF OUT SHOPPING NOW (LOL).
I'LL GIVE THEM SHOPS SOME STICK TODAY AND ALSO THE GARDEN SHOP .
I'VE JUST HAD BRACKETS PUT UP OUTSIDE FOR HANGING BASKETS TO FILL TO THE TOP.
MY PARTNER WILL WATCH MAN UNITED ALL AFTERNOON I KNOW THIS.
SO I'M HOPING EVERYTIME CHELSEA AIM AT THE GOAL THEY GIVE IT A MISS.
THEN HE WILL BE IN HIS GLORY IF MAN U THEY WIN THE CUP.
AND WHO KNOWS I MIGHT GO OUT THEN AND CELEBRATE AND DRINK UP.
ANOTHER BOTTLE OF WATER IN A GIN BOTTLE COMPLETE WITH TEAT.
EVERYBODY STARING AT ME THINKING I'M DRINKING GIN NEAT. (HA )
SO TAKE CARE MY J'LAND FRIENDS I WILL SAY HAVE A LOVELY TIME.
THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AND I HOPE THE SUN DOES SHINE.
ON ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE YOU ARE WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLD.
AND I HOPE YOUV'E ENJOYED ANOTHER FEW WORDS HERE THAT I HAVE TOLD.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU SAFE THIS SPRING WEEK/END TIME.
HOORAY I'M BACK IN J/LAND WRITNG
"MY SIMPLE RHYME"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
22 comments:
Yaaayyy!!!! Kath's back and in true and rhyming form! I am so glad you reconsidered your decision!!!! I do love your "Signature" graphic...I think it's perfect! A beautiful flower lady, such as yourself. Remember Kath, we can't let life beat us and win...we must persevere and overcome! It's a journey that's at once interesting and worthwhile! Loved the little pic of you taking a "nip" at the end! There's days I feel like doing that myself!!!
love
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
Oh, Kath, my heart stopped when I was reading your comments in other journals that you were closing yours. Your rhymes make my day. This has been such a week for all. I haven't been around much and have missed so much. Then I open up the journals and start reading about the feud over copyrights. Ugh, my heart is hurting anyway. Please don't close up your shop here. I hate the new things that AOL has done. It's taken me forever and a day to figure it out. Now, I'm living in fear that my graphics journal will get nabbed by the artist guild...ugh. Hang in there. I'm sure your animation problem is a bug in AOL's new system. I'm not sure why they always need to mess around with everything. I love your new signature tag. I also love your garden pictures. And I just love you....xx Chris
Oh Kath!!!!I'm reading these backwards!!! I had no idea! But I'm so glad that you've changed your mind and are staying! :o) I can't loose you! :o( Thank you for staying....you're a 'true' friend! :o) Many hugs to you! xxx
Lisa
Hehehe I knew the poetry police would scare you back to writting afterall who wants a face full of ink lol lol. Welcome back sweetie.
Debbie
xxxx
That is the spirit - we journal buddies have to stick together ! So glad you've come around and I will enjoy your next rhyme now with all the shopping news. Have a good time, SMILE and find some great buys. 'On Ya' - ma
Dear Kath ,I am delighted you reconsidered,and know so many others will be too,You out of all of us ,dont need animation ,your lovely words in rhyme bounce off the screen giving us so much pleasure and alot of laughs ,bless you ...love Jan xx
Wonderful! I do like that graphic, too.
Have a great shopping spree. And thanks for explaining Coco ;-) Cin
I am so pleased you have decided to stay, and although I cannot rhyme ....(well, I may do at some time) I will always stop by and pass my time away......luv Joan
Hi Kath well I am glad to see that you are back. I know the saying is a picture worth a throusand words, but believe me in your case you have the most beautiful words and we all don't want to miss them. So glad you a back. Kath.
I am sorry to tell you that I too will be shouting for Man U but I do not know where that may be for my son and wife hate the game. If I am not too loud, if they do not go to the shops, I may have to resort to watching upstairs.
I know this is rude of me but would you be offended it I used your graphic so that I can copy it to paint it. If you do not wish this, would you mind if I used the idea for I am inspired by what I have seen and have not seen anything like it before?
John.
You couldn't possible leave us Kath!!! I would miss you and your Ryhmes way to much! Dina :)
HOORAY! WOO HOO! WHOOP WHOOP!
Can you see me doing my lil happy dance? Got my wheel chair up on 2 wheels spinning around the room...all for you Kath! Even the furrs are barking out their pleasure. Happy you have decided not to leave J-Land.
Love ya lots,
Sugar
Wonderfully stated! Glad your staying dear one! (Hugs) Indigo
Kath I am so pleased you have reconsidered ~ and have choosen to stay with us ~ Now I can still look forward to reading your Rhymes ~ love your Graphic ~ and your last little picture of you celebrating with your bottle of "POP" ~ Ally x~
HOORAY FOR YOU KATH. GLAD YOU ARE BACK.
YOU ARE AMONG FRIENDS.
HOPING YOU AND AOL MAKE AMENDS.
MOST OF WE HAVE HAD OUR DISAPOINTMENTS.
DISGUSTING WHEN YOUR WORK DISAPPEARS.
( I LIKED AUSTRALIA THE FEW DAYS THERE BEFORE NEW GUINEA, WW 2)
sam
kATHY SO GLAD YOU ARE STAYING ,i JUST LOVE YOUR POEMS dEANNA
So pleased to hear your staying. Happy shopping.
Jenny <><
I`m glad you`re staying Kath, your rhymes are always a pleasure to read. AOL drives me mad too! :o)
Love Sandra xxxx
Hi hon, I just LOVE visiting here. Your entries always make me smile; sometimes make me laugh out loud. You're such a blessing. I'd love to spend an afternoon with you. I just know we'd have a wonderful time.
Love & stuff,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS
So glad you're staying. Even though I'm a fairly new reader of your rhymes I know everyone would miss you so. Take care and have a good Sunday tomorrow. Paula
That was the shortest sabatical ever!! hee hee
I'm glad you're back. Very glad!
Russ
Aww thank God for that eh?
Love, Angie, xx
Post a Comment