Monday, 23 April 2007

" YIPPEE "

                             
 
   
 
HE-HE TODAY IS MY ANNIVERSARY CARN'T  BELIEVE 12 MONTHS I'VE  BEEN HERE.
 
I HAVE TRAVELLED TO SOME WONDERFUL PLACES THROUGHOUT 06 TO THIS YEAR.
 
YES IT DOES'NT SEEM IV'E BEEN WRITING MY POSTS FOR 1 YEAR AND IT IS SO HARD.
 
TO REALIZE HOW FAST TIME GOES BY BUT I'M GLAD YOU HAVE ALL BEEN A PART.
 
OF MY JOURNEY HERE IN J/LAND  IV'E MET SOME LOVELY FRIENDS  ON THE WAY.
 
JOYOUS MOMENTS CHUCKLES AND LAUGHTER  AND SAD TIMES I'M SORRY TO SAY.
 
IV'E DONE MY PRAYING FOR ALL OF THE SICK AND FOR THERE FAMILY'S AS WELL.
 
MET INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THERE STORIES TO TELL.
 
IV'E SEEN MANY WONDERFUL GARDENS, BEEN INSIDE WONDERFUL HOMES.
 
IV'E SHARED IN THERE  SORROWS AND LAUGHTER AND LISTENED TO MANY GROANS.
 
MANY STATES IN AMERICA I HAVE VISITED BUT NOT  BY PLANE.
 
AND IT'S BEEN A REAL EXPERIANCE GOING BACK THERE TIME AND AGAIN.
 (Thanx To Debbie of DeB's DaBs for this  lovely Graphic)
 
ROUND ENGLAND ALSO IV'E TRAVELLED TO PLACES I HAD NOT BEEN .
 
BIRDS AND ALSORTS OF ANIMALS ON MY TRAVELS THERE I HAVE SEEN. 
 
HOW ELSE COULD ONE TRAVEL AROUND AND SEE ALL THESE WONDERFUL PLACES AND THINGS.
 
AND MEET SUCH LOVELY PEOPLE THAT BEING IN J/LAND BRINGS.
 
YES IV'E  READ ABOUT THE ODD ONES OUT THERE WHO TRY SPOIL IT ALL.
 
BUT IN GENERAL I HAVE BEEN LUCKY I THINK AND IV'E REALY HAD A BALL.
 
I SET OUT ON THIS JOURNEY FEELING  BORED AND LONELY AT HOME.
 
SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION  AND LISTENING TO MYSELF MOAN.
 
IT TOOK A FEW WEEKS OF TRAVELLING TO MEET FOLKS WHO WERE SO KIND.
 
THEN THEY TRAVELLED OVER TO VISIT ME AND THATS WHEN I DID FIND.
 
I BECAME ADDICTED TO J/LAND AND FELT BETTER SO THANK YOU ALL.
 
FOR THE WONDERFUL POSTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SUPPLIED AND MY COMMENTS LARGE AND  SMALL.
 
FOR ALLOWING ME INTO YOUR GARDENS AND HOMES AND LEARN OF YOUR INTERESTS TOO.
 
YOU HAVE CHEERED ME UP NO END LET ME SAY ONCE AGAIN A BIG "THANKYOU"
 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL YOUV'E BEEN WONDERFUL FOR WELCOMING ME TO STAY.
 
YOUR A BUNCH WHO ARE IRREPLACABLE THATS WHAT I'D LIKE  TO SAY.
 
KIND CONSIDERATE FUNNY PEOPLE THAT I'M SO HAPPY  I'VE MET.
 
SO I'LL NOW GET COMFORTABLE  IN MY CHAIR AND ENJOY ONCE AGAIN THE NET.
 
AND DO A LITTLE MORE TRAVELLING FOR MY SECOND YEAR THIS  TIME.
 
I HOPE I HAVN'T BORED YOU TOO MUCH THIS LAST YEAR WITH
"MY SIMPLE RHYME"  
                
 
(THANKYOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM
 OF MY HEART FOR EVERY ONE OF YOUR
 KIND COMMENTS,YOU ARE ALL STARS
 IN YOUR OWN RIGHT, AND I LOVE YOUR
JOURNALS ALL OF THEM.PLEASE FORGIVE
ME IF THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHEN I
HAVN'T COMMENTED, DUE TO OTHER
COMMITMENTS, OR THE ONE AND ONLY 
BRILLIANT TEAM WE ALL RELY ON SO
MUCH AO HELL Grrrrrrrrrr !!!!) WHEN
THEY HAVE FAILED  ME. HE-HE!!!
 
 
 HUGS.!!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary..
Lyn


Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear Kath!!!! Doing my lil happy dance fer ya! WHOOP WHOOP!
Huggies & love,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Happy J~Land Anniversay to you and your journal, keep up the good work, brilliant verse
love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am proud to have been able to join your on some of your journey and truely enjoy your not so simple rhymes lol. Also thanks for the plug on the graphics. Happy St George's Day.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

Kath Happy 1st Anniversary ~ so glad you decided to come and join JLand it has been a pleasure having you here with us and I just love your Rhymes ~ and look forward to reading many many more ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

How wonderful ! 1  year anniverasary already !!!  I thank you for all the wonderful rhymes you give us too !  I hope you are blessed with another wonderful JLand year.  God Bless You !  I'm looking forward to reading more your rhymes!  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your rhyming blog is something special. --Cin
http://journals.aol.com/tenyearnap/Passerdomesticus

Anonymous said...

Hey!  Happy Anniversary!  That's wonderful.  It feels so good sometimes to release things from our brains.  Thanks for sharing your "things". : )  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Ayear Kath ,gosh where did that year go ? a very happy aniversary,looking forward to many many more love it ! bless your heart ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st anniversary in J-land! Kath I love to read your rhymes, and look forward to reading many more. Lovve and hugs,
Leigh :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You make it so much more interesting too. Thanks for sharing your simple rhymes with us all
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Happy land birthday Kath well done sticking with it and I so happy you are enjoying being part of J land.   Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Oh, happy anniversary!  Seems we both started last April, then.  (Except I'm clueless how to do that fancy stuff you've done up).  Here's to many more good years, eh?  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

aaawwww Happy anniversary! I agree...I can't think of any place else you can go to find such wonderful people and travel through others eyes! :o)
Hugs to you. :o) xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kath... 1 year.... I know it has been an interesting and fun ride. I felt the exact same way after I'd been here a year. I hadn't expected any of the things that happened. Never had journaled publicly before. Only privately on paper. This is different, but good different. Keep journaling. Bea

Anonymous said...

Your work alone is reason to celebrate!!  Congrats on one year!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Hi there just writing to you from Tenerife. having a good time will write again when I get home. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Hi there just writing to you from Tenerife. having a good time will write again when I get home. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this yesterday Kath!  but I did!  I was wondering why you were so quiet!  Happy Belated Bloggaversary!  I look forward to your woonderful rhymes and am ever so pleased when one pops up on my alerts!  You never cease to amaze me with your ability to put together words with such wit and prose.  I hope that you will be continuing this relationship of yours with us for many many years to come!  YOU are the star!
lots of love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have found your journal -- even if it has taken me a year.  The graphics are great...
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jpatriciaevans/PrettyPinkPattysPictures

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year, Kath!  I'm so glad I've met you.  You are such a bright, bright spot in JLand.  I know I had no idea what I was getting into when I started my journal or should I say journals, although the graphics one came later.  I find this place to be loving and supportive.  I've never had any trouble and don't look for it.  I think there is just so much support and love to be had here.  Bless you!  Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I have met you and hope to have a long friendship. Paula