VALENTINES DAY IS SPECIAL IT'S FOR SENDING OUT MESSAGES OF LOVE.
WELL HERE I AM POSTING ONCE AGAIN AND IV'E PLACED A GRAPHIC ABOVE.
FEBRUARY 14TH IS IMPORTANT TO ME AS IT'S GIVING ME JUST THE CHANCE.
TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS IN A RHYME AND IN THE GRAPHIC TOO AT A GLANCE.
"A BASKET OF ROSES TO ALL OF YOU" I THOUGHT THE GRAPHIC JUST RIGHT.
NOT RED ONES FOR LOVERS BUT PINK FOR YOU LADIES ROSEBUDS ALL SO TIGHT.
AS OVER THE LAST TEN YEARS OR SO I HAVE HAD DEPRESSION REAL BAD.
TEARS I WOULD SHED IN ABUNDANCE AND I WAS ALWAYS SAD..
THEN ONE DAY I DECIDED A JOURNEY ROUND J/LAND I'D MAKE.
TRY FORGET THE MEDICATION DOC TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD TAKE.
IT TOOK A WHILE TO FIND MY WAY ROUND BUT THE PEOPLE WERE SO SINCERE.
I FOUND DONNA WHO MAKES SUPER GRAPHICS AND ALLY A LADY SO DEAR.
JAN OF SEREDIPITY SO KIND ABOUT ALSORTS SHE WRITES.
CHRIS OF CABS CREATIONS WITH HER GRAPHICS OH! SO BRIGHT.
WELL THEN I MET SANDRA'S SCRIBBLES WITH ROMAN A JOY TO SEE.
ASTRA A LADY I CHATTED WITH WHEN SHE ENCOURAGED ME.
I'M SORRY SHE HAD TO LEAVE US AS WE WERE GETTING ON FINE.
I AM STILL A LITTLE AFRAID OF CHAT BUT I KNOW IT WILL COME WITH TIME.
MY TEARS SEEMED TO LESSON SO QUICKLY AND I STARTED LAUGHING AGAIN.
J/LAND BRIGHTENED UP MY DAY AND I THOUGHT THIS IS MY GAIN.
ANOTHER FRIEND I THEN CAME ACROSS JOANS MUSINGS AND STUART FROM PERTH.
DEBBIE MARAINEY LEIGH AND MISSIE NOT KNOWING HOW MUCH THE'RE ALL WORTH.
SUSIE AND BRONNY AND JENNY WITH HER JOURNAL STOP THE CLOCK.
INDIGO MAGRAN CELESTE I DIDN'T NEED ELECTRIC SHOCKS.
AS THE HOSPITAL HAD SUGGESTED THE NEXT TREATMENT THAT WOULD BE.
THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY DOCTOR SAW A REALY BIG CHANGE IN ME.
HE ASKED DEAR KATH WAS HAS HAPPENED YOU SUDDENLY SEEM ALL AGLOW.
THERE'S NO MORE TEARS WHEN YOU VISIT ME CAN YOU TELL ME I'D LIKE TO KNOW.
WELL I HAVE BEEN PRAYING REAL HARD DOCTOR AND SUGAR HAS BEEN REAL KIND.
MARK WITH SALTY AND FRANK AND MARY THEN CAME INTO MY MIND.
TERRIE FROM GRAHAMFARMA AND OH! NOT FORGETTING FRIEND SAM.
TILLYWOO MILLIE AND LOVELY MARIE THERE WITH HER COOKING PLANS.
ROXXYMAMA SHELLEY WITH HER WONDEFUL GRAPHICS TOO.
THANKYOU FOR MY QUILT SQUARE ON MY SIDEBAR FACNG YOU.
MANY MORE I COULD MENTION SINCE I POPPED ROUND J/LAND WAY.
I FEEL A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON EVER SINCE THAT DAY.
MY JOURNAL GIVES ME A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MANY MEMORIES I HAD LOCKED INSIDE.
GAVE ME A CHANCE TO LAUGH AGAIN SINCE THEN I DON'T THINK IV'E CRIED.
AS WHEN I WAKE UP EACH MORNING IF I FEEL SOME COMPANY I NEED.
I TAKE A TRIP THROUGH J/LAND AND ENJOY AN EXCELLANT READ.
THESE PEOPLE ARE KIND AND COSIDERATE SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE.
SO NOW I DON'T FEEL SO LONELY NO MORE FEELINGS OF KNOWONE CARES.
WELL SAID DOC THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL WITH A SMILE UPON HIS FACE.
I'M GOING TO NOW LESSON YOUR TABLETS UNTIL IN YOUR BLOOD NOT A TRACE.
I AM HAPPY NOW IT IS VALENTINES DAY AND I CAN SEND OUT ALL MY LOVE.
TO ALL OF YOU IN J/LAND AND ALSO THANK GOD ABOVE.
BECAUSE GOD AND YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING A POWER WHICH GUIDED ME THROUGH.
EVERY DAY SINCE LAST APRIL WHEN I FOUND OUT ALL ABOUT YOU.
SO FOR VALENTINES DAY I AM SENDING FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
"A BASKET OF ROSES TO ALL OF YOU" THOUGH BEST NOT FORGET
"MY OLD FART"
(HA HA ).
YES HOW COULD I NOT HAVE A LAUGH IN MY RYHME IT JUST WOULDN'T BE ME KATH.
WOULD IT NOW BE TRUTHFULL? SO I COULDN'T LEAVE OUT THAT.
THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND TAKING OUT THE TIME.
TO ACCEPT ME AS ONE OF YOUR J/LAND FRIENDS I'VE NEVER FELT SO FINE.
A WONDERFUL DAY TO ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET HUGS GALORE.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY BOUQET AND MY CARDS TO DROP ON THE FLOOR.
IV'E POSTED MY RHYME QUITE EARLY AS TODAY I"M PUSHED FOR TIME.
I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR ROSES IV'E SENT HERE IN "MY SIMPL
" HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ""
KATH
ASTORIASAND
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
19 comments:
Can only think of one word 'LOVELY' have a good valentines.
Love
Debbie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/drb1064/whatever
That was wonderful Kath, how nice to be mentioned in one of your lovely rhymes. It`s a real honour. :o)
Love Sandra xxxx
Hey lovely lady ,that was special ,but what more could we expect your such a babe ,and just a bit special to all of us .thanks for the lovely roses ,With bestest love Jan xx
Hi Kathy...
I have found you at long last, I hope you are feeling much better in yourself today...I have had to register with AOL to get into your journal, now i will be able to trace some other journals that i took note of, so i will be around for a good read and i hope i can remember a lot more journal to go and visit...lol. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you too Kathy! and thanx for your email with the Roses divider, its lovely, but the pics did'nt show up in the email... I can see i've got a lot of reading to catch up on...lol. I will be back soon best wishes and take care...I will leave my email address below and when i start a new journal/blog, i will send you the URL address...bye for now!
Astra!
ASTRA1547@sky.com
Hi Kathy...
I have found you at long last, I hope you are feeling much better in yourself today...I have had to register with AOL to get into your journal, now i will be able to trace some other journals that i took note of, so i will be around for a good read and i hope i can remember a lot more journal to go and visit...lol. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you too Kathy! and thanx for your email with the Roses divider, its lovely, but the pics did'nt show up in the email... I can see i've got a lot of reading to catch up on...lol. I will be back soon best wishes and take care...I will leave my email address below and when i start a new journal/blog, i will send you the URL address...bye for now!
Astra!
ASTRA1547@sky.com
Oh my, what a lovely Valentine Surprise! I love the roses TY for offering one. ;)
It was so kind of you to mention my name in your rhyme. I feel "kinda special".
You will always have friends here in J-Land. And know that you will always have a real friend in me, I am here for you Kath, anytime, just a mouse click away! {{{{{{ }}}}}}
Love,
Sugar
Your lovely rhymes add alot of SMILES to my day and I thank you for that too !
Ou J--land friends are sooo dear to us!!! Thank you for all your kind comments and I'm looking forward to many more lovely entries from you and your rhymes. I just got home. So far about 1 foot of snow and more of the same coming overnight. I told them I probably wouldn't try to go to work tomorrow. Take care and Happy Valentines Day to you ! 'On Ya' - ma
awwww that is so sweet.... thanks so much
hugs
d
Thanks you! You are so clever..
Lyn
That is so wonderful...your tears may be few but I think a few might be shed reading this! lol I just love it. Thank you so very much and a very Happy Valentine's day to you as well! Love, Shelly
Loved the roses! Thank You...
Oh Kath, thank you somuch for writing to me! I love reading your comments. Im so sorry to hear that you are in pain though. Ouch! :( I sure hope you feel much better real soon. Especially for valentines day. And yes, we are 2 very lucky women :) xoxoxoo Dina
You are such a sweet lady. I love coming in here and reading your rhymes even if I don't always comment. {{{{HUGS}}}}}
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
Now that was lovely .......and so were the roses pink was perfect!!! just like your rhyme and I hope you Valentines Day was just as fine.
Love & Hugs Diane
OOOOh thanks for remembering me in your poem, taken a rose, thankyou I will treasure it, hope that you had a good day yourself and had plenty of cards and flowers.
If you took me up on my offer and had Kye for a few weeks you wouldnt have time for tears, he wouldnt let you, and when you are sat at the poooooooooter he likes to sit on your knee for a cuddle, (must get a photo of him like this) and I'm sure that he would love running on the beach with one of
"YOUR OLD FARTS" rugby balls LOL, it certainly wouldnt be used for rugby again LOL
take care Lynne xx
Bless you, Kath! Your rhymes certainly brighten my day so much. Isn't it amazing how interacting, reading, laughing and crying with others lessons our loads. I also have had some serious depression and find journals to be such a great outlet. So glad the smile is back on your face again. Belated Happy Valentine's Day to you! Love xx Chris
I am a bit late Kath but loved the Roses (My favourite flower) and the Rhyme is lovely ~ You are so clever with your words ~ Ally
Don't know how I got to miss this alert Kath! The roses are lovely. Beautiful entry! Millie :)
What a lovely rhyme and thank you for the beautiful rose. Its wonderful that we can all come together like this and make special friends. As we get older in life and have to leave our work place and jobs we have enjoyed so much, I find its not so much the work but the company we miss. Haveing spent most of my life getting up and going out each day and seeing so many different people
and then all of a sudden you don't get to see anybody. Its does make you feel depressed and so isolated. This is a wonderful way of keeping in touch with people. I am so gald that I have found J/Land too. Kathie.
Post a Comment