"CHEERS AND ALL THE VERY BEST"
TONIGHT INSTEAD OF POSTING CARDS I'M SENDING OUT THIS RHYME.
TO WISH YOU ALL IN J/LAND A BRILLIANT CHRISTMAS TIME.
LOVE WARMTH AND HAPPINESS PEACE GOODWILL AND CHEER.
BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES THIS CHRISTMAS AND ALL NEXT YEAR.
ENJOY WHATEVER COMES TO YOU THROUGH YOUR OPEN DOOR.
THANK GOD FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS AND ALL HE SENDS AND MORE.
WHATEVER BE YOURS ENJOY IT AND MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE SICK.
I WILL ASK THE LORD TO BLESS YOU ALL WITH A RECOVERY THAT IS QUICK.
I'LL BE THINKING OF ALL YOU WONDERFUL FOLKS WHEN MY CRACKERS I DO PULL.
HOPE WHEN YOU RISE CHRISTMAS MORNING ALL YOUR STOCKINGS THEY ARE FULL.
I CAME TO J/LAND TO WRITE MY RHYMES JUST TO PASS THE TIME.
NEVER DREAMING I'D MEET A GROUP OF FRIENDS SO CAREING AND SO FINE.
SOMETIMES IT'S BEEN A STRUGGLE KEEPING UP WITH ALL MY ALERTS.
BUT EVERY READ HAS BEEN PERFECT AND YOUR COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MY PERKS.
SO IV'E WRITTEN THIS RHYME TO THANK YOU FOR THE KINDNESS YOU HAVE ALL SHOWN.
YOU ARE JUST ABOUT THE BEST BUNCH OUT OF CAREING PEOPLE IV'E KNOWN.
MY RHYMES MAY NOT BE PROFFESSIONAL OR MY JOURNAL THE BEST IN LOOKS.
BUT THE WISHES I'M SENDING HERE FROM MY HEART COULD FILL A SET OF BOOKS.
SO "A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS " TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL FRIENDS.
FROM ASTORIASAND OTHERWISE KATH MY WISHES TO YOU I DO SEND.
MILLIONS OF HUGS AND WISHES GOD BLESS YOU THIS CHRISTMAS TIME.
CHEERS!! AND ALL THE VERY BEST FROM KATH AND "MY SIMPLE RHYMES"
(BY THE WAY THE BOTTLE IS FULL OF TONIC)
HO!! HO!! HO!!
PLEASE
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE THIS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
THANKYOU DONNA FOR THIS LOVELY GRAPHIC.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
19 comments:
You never fail to amaze me ,how do you keep this up ,its wonderful ,hey a little splash of gin wouldnt hurt you know ,it is nearly Christmas ,lol ,love Jan xx
Cheers to you too my friend ! The picture was so cute !!! I always appreciate a good laugh and that gave me one for sure ! Merry Christmas wishes to you too !
'On Ya' - ma
You certainly look as if you were enjoying you bottle of TONIC!!!!!, did you manage to drink it all through the you know what? LOL
take care Love Lynne xx
Look what happens when you hit the bottle LOL! Merry christmas.
Jenny <><
Ok, pass it on over sister, let's see what's in that bottle! LOL
You are just wonderful at rhymes, need to write a book!
Hugs, Sugar
on the bottle again then Kathy...lol. a very "Merry Christmas" to you too! you sure thats tonic in that bottle??? looks like Gin to me...lol. Best Wishes!
Astra!
Oh Kath, what a great poem! I've not been reading your journal for long but in the month that I have, i've enjoyed your poems so much! I hope you're in the sharing spirit with that gin (tonic) LOL - I definatley will NOT be drinking and driving...lol....i've got the other that'll be doing the driving!! Millie x
Loved this one you are so clever with your Rhymes ~ and I love the picture LOL ~ Ally
Thank you dear friend for your lovely Christmas wishes in your beautiful poem. Mike and I wish you the very best at Christmas and always.
Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas Wishes!! I'm sending it right back at ya!!
Missie
Thank you for you beautiful Christmas Card and your poem is simply thoughful and joyus! I find something that is interesting and tells me so much about everyone that I spend time reading about in the journals. Of course we can not keep up with all the alerts as time is needed for our individual lives. I get such encouragement from my readers when I do make an entry that makes my life so much better for it. May you and your family be blessed at this time of year as we know there are so many that do not have much to be happy about. It was very cold here in S. Illinois last night but my cabin was warm and comfortable. I kept a pan of water on the burner on low to add moisture to seal up the building and the moisture makes the air more comfortable. I had to keep my water dripping in the sink and my pipes did not freeze. I will have them all enclosed next year and should no longer have a problem with the freezing. I hope to have a washer and dryer one year as my home becomes larger. My back is painful so I am taking things slowly and rest and read to relieve the pain. Thanks for your comments Kath and I look forward to more this coming year. mark
What a beautiful Christmas rhyme. Have a great time this Christmas.
Leigh :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"
I'll need some of that tonic after Christmas festivities. Your rhymes warm our hearts.
What a lovely rhyme for Christmas thank you for all the time you spent entertaining us you do such a great job. Love Joan.
Kath, bless you, this was such a nice rhyme. Now, pass that bottle of tonic my way so I can share it with you...lol. Love the picture. Hugs and love, Chris
That was lovely Kath, a smashing rhyme that was straight from the heart. You really made my day for me. :o)
Love Sandra xxxx
OMGGGGGGGG @ Santa's longfellow. LOL... I came by for a visit and to sip a cup of coffee or tea with you, but all I got was rhymes that now you have me doing it, too. ha ha
I ENJOY YOUR RHYMES - sam merry christmas
Hey, Girl! Grabbed my Santa hat to come by for a visit and wish you Merry Xmas from The Glass Box! Wishing you peace and lots of love!!! Hope your holidays are as special as you are!
Love, Win =.)
Post a Comment