WAKEY WAKEY!!
DO I THOUGHT.
I HAD LEFT IT FOR OVER A WEEK NOW SO I REALY THOUGHT THAT I OUGHT.
SO I'M TRYING ANOTHER POSTING TODAY THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR TIPS .
AND SUGGESTIONS ON MY GLASSES PROBLEM HAVE YOU GOT ANY FOR FAT LIPS.
COS I TROD ON MY GARDEN RAKE ACCIDENTLY AND UP CAME THE RUDDY STAKE.
IT HIT ME A BULLS EYE ON FOREHEAD AND MOUTH TO MAKE SURE I WAS WIDE AWAKE.
I PICKED UP THE RAKE FRIENDS AND THREW IT THE LENGTH OF THE FLIPPING LAWN.
SWEARING AND CURSING I FELT QUITE DAZED NOT KNOWING IF NIGHT TIME OR DAWN.
MY MOUTH IT STARTED TO THROB AND ACHE SO I WENT INDOORS TO LOOK.
GOODNESS ME A PAIR OF CAR INNERTUBES FROM A MOTORISTS BOOK.
I GRINNED IN THE MIRROR TO CHECK TO SEE IF ALL MY TEETH WERE INTACT.
THANK GOODNESS THEY WERE BUT A LUMP LIKE AN EGG ON MY FOREHEAD WAS NOW THERE IN FACT.
IT EVEN CAUGHT MY LEFT BREAST AS IT FLEW UP SO I FEEL I'VE BEEN IN THE WARS.
SORE EYE SORE NOSE TWO FAT LIPS SORE BREAST NOT MENTIONING ALL OTHER FLAWS.
MY MIND THEN TURNED TO THE ROOSTER AS THIS WEEK HE BOUGHT ME A STRIMMER.
NO FEAR I AM NOT USING THAT NOW OR THINGS MIGHT END UP MUCH GRIMMER.
KNOWING MY LUCK I'D PROBABLY END UP STRIMMING MY TOES OFF BOTH FEET.
INSTEAD OF THE LONG GRASS AT THE EDGES TRYING TO MAKE IT NEAT.
SO IT LOOKS LIKE SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AGAIN I CARN'T GO OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS.
FOLKS WILL THINK I HAVE FELL FROM THE SKY OR KEELED OVER COMING HOME P------ HE-HE.
I CARN'T SAY HOW I AM MANAGEING TO LAUGH AS I'M FEELING SO LOW.
EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WRONG AM I ROTTING I REALY DON'T KNOW.
WELL ANYWAY I HAVE DECIDED I'M SURELY NOT GOING TO BE BET.
SO IV'E SHOOK MY FEATHERS THIS MORNING FOLKS RELAXED AND I'M READY TO GET.
BACK READING AND COMMENTING AND THE GARDEN IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT.
BECAUSE TRYING A BIT OF GARDENING I HAVE ENDED UP IN A WORSE STATE.
I WAS TOLD IN MY EARLY DAYS OF J/LAND I WAS A WALKING DISASTER.
IT'S A WONDER MY BODY ISN'T ALL COVERED FROM TOP TO TOE IN PLASTER .
SO THE RAKE IS IN THE DOG HOUSE NOW AND THE STRIMMER I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.
THE GREEN GRASS IS WET THROUGH IT'S POURING DOWN SO I'LL JUST IGNORE LET IT GROW.
IV'E A PLASTER ACCROSS THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE SO MY GLASSES CANNOT RUB.
THE BRUISE ON MY HEAD IS COVERED IN MARGARINE IV'E RUBBED ON FROM THE TUB. HE-HE
MY MICK JAGGER RUBBER LIPS WILL GO DOWN GIVEN A LITTLE TIME.
SO I THINK I AM BETTER OFF SAT AT THE POOTER WRITING " MY SIMPLE RHYMES" HE-HE.
27 comments:
Good Morning dear friend oh my Gosh you not safe to be let out on your own ,although I dont mind if you stay indoors and do entrys like this because boy ! you made me laugh ,sorry I shouldnt I know, laugh at your expense, but its like Frank Carson would say ''its the way I tell em ''and you certainly do have a way of telling about all your mishaps ,Oh Kath ,what are we going to do with you ? I hope every thing heals up/goes down .. and feels better soon ..love Jan xx PS dont you dare touch that strimmer lol
I'm glad you are able to make an entry again. It's always good to hear from you , but you've had more than your share of bumps and bruises now, so no more...please take care and stay safe. We'll be praying that your guardian angel takes extra care with you now. 'On Ya' - ma
Good mornin' Kath! Are you safe to be let out?? One thing, with lips like that you won't be needing botox! If we were nearer Keith would cut your grass for a cuppa and glad to. Take care luv
Angie, xx
Oh Kath! What am I going to do with you!! lol. That mouth looks like Mick Jagger's! lol. I think you should stay safely In that seat at the computer for auite a while. I hope you feel better soon. I had to laugh at you launching the rake across the garden cursing....That would've been my exact reaction If It had been me!! lol. ;-) Love Pam xx
I'll say this for you, Kath, you do make a thorough job of things! Nothing's a match for your customary good humour. Hope you are your lovely self before long. My husband had his face carved up two weeks ago, and you would hardly know it today - and he's 82!
Bunny xx
Ouch!!! You poor hen!!!! Rest up, be careful and relax on the puter!
be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
OUCH!! I have been thinking about you Kath and wondering how you were getting on. I am so sorry to hear you have been injured by a naughty rake! You sure have had more than you fair share of accidents lately Kath! I sure wish I lived closer so that Todd and I could help you out with some of this! (((hugs))) Hope you soon feel better and are back to scratch! I miss your rhymes when you are not well, and I worry about you so!
much love,
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/
Oh you are in the wars lately Kath. Rakes are lethal. My missus always leaves it lying around for somebody to tread on.
Hope you're soon on the mend.
B. x
I think in J-land it has become accident time not summer time there is a lot of accidents happening all over the place just now even here in my street my neighbour reversed her brand new car out of the drive into a parked car opps. Love Joan.
OUCH! That really hurt. You be careful girl. Paula
KATH, I HOPE THAT WAS THE FINALE TO YOUR MISFORTUNES. sam
they pay big bucks for lips like that over here...;-)
Lyn
LOL @ you are looking like Anjolina Joli or Melanie Griffith & you got them for free. Wheeeeeeeeeee... LOL...
xx,
Win =.)
Lord Kath..looks luike you had one of those surgeries that plump up your lips!
Gosh I know that had to hurt.
No DONOT USE THE TRIMMER YET!!!
love carlene
Oh my goodness Kath! I swear you are as bad as I am to get hurt!! I thinnk I would stay in the house too for a while. In my prayers for quick recovery. You know they are paying a lot of money to get shots in their lips to make them look like yours. lol Just take it easy for a couple of days... and rain is a good reason to stay in. Hugs, Janie
People pay a lot of money for lips like that. I think you should wear a crash hat next time you garden like they do in american football.LOL!
Jenny <><
I am just trying to catch up on everyone. I lost so many journal alerts, they just disappeared into space. I am busy going through the blogs I do have listed to find links to the ones I have lost and am happy to have found yours again. Ouch is all I can say. I bet you said "oh heck" or words to that effect lol. Hope you are feeling heaps better.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/
Oh Dear... poor Kath ,you have been in the wars again ...hope you soon feel better and like Jans says "don't touch that Strimmer " we want you dear Kath in one piece !....love Jeanxx
Ouch!
Be careful out there, Kath. We need you!
Ben
Ewwww...that had to hurt ~ sorry to hear this. Look on the bright side, people pay lots of money to plump up their lips for that seductive look!! I think you would be best off to stay clear of the strimmer. Hoping by now you are feeling better.
xxx
Lisa
I have missed you! You got a fat lip but you know how to make your friends smile about it LOL.
I hope all is well with you!
Terrie
Hi Kath! It's been awhile since I've been by... so I thought, hmm, I wonder how that Kath/Astoriasand is doing? And here you are with swollen facial features. Poor thing! I hope by now you have healed, and the swelling and pain is gone. Your shiny lips remind me of the day, just about two weeks after I got married, I was driving down the road, following a bit too close, not wearing seat belt, and by the time I saw the fellow in front of me (a glance in the rearview mirror to pass the slow poke was all the time it took for him to hit his brakes and stop while I wasn't looking) and hit my brakes, it was too late. My car slammed into his. Even at 30 miles an hour, that is quite fast when you aren't wearing a seat belt. I rebounded off the steering wheel... twice... with my face. The flatter area between my teeth and nose took the impact. Blood poured from my mouth. I was sure I had lost some teeth. Looked in the mirror, none were broken. Nose not broken. Amazingly, nothing broken... just needed stitches inside my mouth. But I looked like the apes from Planet of the Apes, my mouth swelled up so bad, my nose too. Surprisingly, no black eyes resulted, but the bruise formed around my cheeks. For two days I did not go to my art classes... I was hideous... a new bride looking like a monkey. My husband tried not to laugh at me after the scary event. I always wore a seat belt after that. And I don't follow so closely now. Lesson learned! Take care... sorry for being away so long. The bangup didn't hurt your rhyming style, thank goodness! bea
KATHY, I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU ARE RECOVERING.
AND THAT NO MORE MISFORTUNE OVERTAKES YOU.
WE NEED YOUR RHYMES. sam
Kath, we haven't heard from you in so long I am now worried that something is wrong. Please let me know you are ok?
love,
marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/
Hi Kath...
so sorry that you got hurt and hope you are feeling much better now, although i can see the funny side of your predicament (giggle) Ahem! excuse me. (giggle,giggle,giggle)
sorry i hav'nt been in touch lately, i just hav'nt felt like being online much really, i seem to have lost interest with computing these last couple of months and blogging. I will have to get round to updating my AOL journal. I hope you've been keeping well other than your latest predicament above (giggle) Honestly Kath what are you like aye? I will be in touch soon...Take Care!
Astra!
http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/
ASTRA1547@sky.com
Goodness, if it's not one thing, it's another. My mother always called me "Grace" as a nickname, as in graceful but being sarcastic. I manage to fall, trip, whatever and always have bruises somewhere. Good thing Rooster isn't around....they be thinking he gave you a fat lip. Hope all these things have healed by now. Love xx Chris
Your bruise will never get better if you put marge on it. Best Butter! That's what it needs!
luv, Ang, xxx
Post a Comment